Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Celebs, Arts N’ EntertainMINT


 

She sure touched a lot of souls, didn’t she? She never really touched mine… I’ve always been contemptuous of celebs… but she never really shat on my soul either, the way so many Hollywood slobs do these days. Her music was part of the background noise of my life. When she spoke, I’d listen… which is not something I tend to do with just any old celeb. When you compare her to any number of old stubfart morons like Bruce Springsteen, Neil Young or Rob DiNero … yeah… she did alright. Some people get old and stupid and should just STFU. Others retain their class and gravitas right till the end. 

I hope she is off to a great start in her next life.

****

I heard through the celeb sewers (that I try to ignore) that the sci-fi franchise of Star Trek is in deep trouble. Again.




The trouble - as per usual… is crappy screen writing. The story I have is that muppets are in charge of the spaceship now?



JFC. They have special effects and cinematic technologies that Gene Roddenberry could only dream about in the 1960s. On OyTube, fans are writing and producing amateur vids, literally for free. And this is the best they can do…? Who even writes this shit???

Oh… right…



But… whadda I know? Both Star Trek and Pigs In Space are kids’ shows, right? Maybe I should join Rob, Bruce and Neil - and stick my head down a toilet and flush a few times! If the little ones are getting something out of it… that’s all that matters.

6 comments:

  1. I never thought about Dolly very much until about a decade ago when I heard about her book club - she would give books to families to read to their children for about three years - the idea being that this way, even financially struggling families could give their kids an academic boost. There was no charge for the books and you could get them simply by asking - no proof of need or anything like that. My understanding is that this foundation has so far given away more than 332 million books. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I woukdn’t doubt it. The story I have is that she grew up dirt poor.
      I did disagree with her on the Covid scamdemic when she called anti-vaxxers like me cowards. I’ll let her skate - because like a lot of good people her age… she was deceived and she meant well.
      Most Covid Karen’s glommed onto the Covid scamdemic because it gave them an excuse to harass people and annoy them with their cunty nagging and bitching.

      Delete
    2. He publicist said she had a bout with a short term cancer. So I take this to mean rapid onset of cancer, aka, turbo cancer. Sad and just another reason to skin Fauci alive and stake him over an ant hill.

      Delete
    3. No doubt. But there’s two sides to every coin I guess? A lot of those militant maskholes and Covid Karen’s got exactly what they deserved when they collapsed or developed these strange new diseases. I vaguely remember some hack journalist saying guys like us should get rounded up and put in death camps… and I just laughed like hell when he keeled over and died at the age of 33…
      😂👍

      Delete
  2. ‘Crazy Central Bankers Led by scumbag Mark Carney’
    https://www.lifezette.com/2026/08/crazy-central-bankers-led-by-canadas-mark-carney-are-getting-desperate-to-save-their-system-watch/
    Are Getting Desperate to Save Their System

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Tax Dollars At Work: Georgia Teacher Creates 'Fart Corner' In Classroom, Calls It The 'Gas Station'
    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/your-tax-dollars-work-georgia-teacher-creates-fart-corner-classroom-calls-it-gas-station
    Typical chimp behavior coming from a 68 IQ 2G Sheboon.

    ReplyDelete