****
Hrrmpffffff. π€¨
Everyone check your shorts. Something stinks.
Oh - wait a minute. It’s just NYFC again! False alarm. But the stink of shitlib intrigue is unmistakable, ininnit? The Usual Suspects are spinning this as if Luigi is some kind a wop folk hero. He’s that kid that shot the healthcare CEO awhile back. If I understand the hit - the kid made it his mission to track the victim down and murder him in cold blood. All pre-meditated from start to finish - and somehow the kid beat the Murder One charge…? Did I read that right?
The part about 3D printing the gun for the hit is just a pant load of bullchit. I can smell it all the way up here in Alberta. I have it on good authority that New Yorkers are just the shittiest, most corrupt cretins made in the USA and the stuff I see swirling around this one leaves me holding my nose. This one stinks more than Cederq does. I know there is a political power play in progress. But…who are the players and what is the endgame? Is anyone following this that can make sense of it?
****
I simply HAVE to monetize this blog, folks.
I need to maximize my investment potential.
I always wondered about that: the monkeys in the Orient keep these as
pets. Why aren’t we keeping them here as well?
****
HOW IT STARTED
Oh, stuff it, you bald headed misogynist stubfart!
You don’t know nothing about women’s issues!!!!
HOW IT’S GOING
Hmmmm. Apparently in Massivetwoshits - a state where women enjoy the most freedom and exercise the most power and authority in the history of the female species… these clot headed cnuts gather to celebrate the new law that grants them the right to murder their own babies right on up to the moment of birth. The story I have is that the horse faced woman that signed the bill into law is (of course) a lesbian. AND … she’s a catholic. Enraged Catholics are calling for her excommunication… and the local bishopric is ignoring them (because of course they would). Why should homosexuality and murdering babies stand in the way of being a good Christian?
π€‘
Folks… I need another coffee…
The late Uncle Bob was right. Women are the real fascists and socialists, men are the true Romantics…and unless something is done… these women are going to ruin us. And we’ll deserve it too, I guess?
****
And this, friends, is why you buy a good sling and learn how
to use it!
That’s 5 shots, rapid fire, sitting position, 100m.
I shat the bed with the low flyer that opens the
group up to around 3.5”
I still gotta get my holdovers figured out.
I shot the group holding the crosshairs at 6 o’clock. As it is now I aim dead on at 200m. I’m still holding a tad too high…on a deer that low flyer would have been a good hit. The others would hit too high for a good kill shot. My thinking is ya don’t have the margin for error with a 223 that you do with bigger calibres. Nor should I toot my own horn. I was watching the boys at Camp Perry going at it… and they shot groups just a tad larger, offhand…at 200m.
That isn’t marksmanship… that’s black magic is what that is…π€¨
****
Pickin’ On Women Again…
So…apparently… this fine young woman performed her own “late term abortions”.
I dunno what to make out of this one. At all. She killed the kids, she should pay her debt to society, one would think? But my moral and intellectual superiors tell me “No! She had postpartum depression and was on a stew of medications and psychotropic drugs! She is not responsible for her actions!”
I’m not an expert or particularly knowledgeable on drugs or postpartum depression. All I know is that none of the womenfolk I know ever had anything close to that. Is the argument even legit…? And - shouldn’t the doctors be up on charges too, if this is true…?
But…out here in the outhouse… that bitch is still crazy. You can see it in her eyes. Crazy eyes in women are “a thing”. 90% of the time (in my anecdotal experience) - if the woman has crazy eyes, she’s usually crazier than a shithouse rat! I’ve seen only two or three exceptions in the last 20 years. The crucifix is a nice touch but it’s a tell of sorts too. The women I know would be overwhelmed with grief if they did something like this, even under the influence of drugs. I could see them being so distraught with remorse that they’d ASK for the death penalty!
They gotta put that shrew in the clink. She’d do it again, guaranteed.
But whadda I know? Experts are invited to weigh in in the comments.
****
Well… that’s my view of the universe this week, for what it’s worth. Outside of current events life is dramatic and traumatic. Yesterday on Dawg Patrol we were passing through Snobsville. You know the place - you’ve got one in your town too. Or even live there yourself: 20000 sq.ft. plus palatial homes, 3 car garages, carefully manicured and exquisitely landscaped lawns… Presentation is a big deal in this neighborhood. There’s signs up on the lawns declaring the winners of the Better Home And Garden competition and signs for those that got honourable mention too. As we plodded through at 5:00 am … we came across this guy:
See the porcelain planters? He was using the shitters for flower pots!!! HAR HAR HAR!!! HAR HAR HAR!!! When we went by earlier they were haphazardly strewn on his front lawn - a rather stark contrast to his neighbors! I almost did it: I was going to grab one of the signs of the Better Homes winners… and plant it right here in this guy’s yard! HAR HAR HAR HAR!!!
ππ
But… if I get caught, that means 30 days for senior delinquency… and 30 days in the can with tards like Mike and Chutes and the other Usual Suspects. Bugger that, I’ll behave myself.
This time.
Speaking of senior delinquents, we note that Cederq is out of the hospital and has joined the Croc Nation. He’s got Mossy Oak crocs. I think mine are in Trebark camo… Apparently Bearclaw set him up and is keeping tabs on him. It’s always good to have a responsible adult in charge!
ππ
So sometimes, the good guys DO win, eh? It’s been a good week so far - don’t none a youse bums mess it up, neither! I hope you’re all having a great start to your Humpday… and we’ll check back in with ya soon.
Cheers!
Filthie
No comments:
Post a Comment