Thursday, August 27, 2026

Just Had That Feeling This Morn…

 



I went out to the range at 8:00 this morn. In the first 5 minutes on the drive out, I must have seen 10 assholes do 15 retarded things in traffic. It wasn’t little stuff either - it was deliberate “fuck you, me first!!!” BS that turn into fender benders and paint swapping if someone does something stupid. I’m an old hand at such nonsense. I just slow down, open my eyes and try to keep distance and reaction times and defensive options open.

Buddy in the truck ran a red light and… The wife’s little Rav got punched in the snoot. The wife is okay… but the guy in the truck was injured and calling 911…? How does that work? Are we gonna get sued by some shyster? 

I saw all the bungholes out this morn… and I just KNEW something had to happen…

UPDATE:

I’m sure everyone will be as shocked as I am to find out that we got kinetically and culturally enriched by the Usual Suspects. πŸ‘πŸΎ

Thank you very much please, sars…


No comments:

Post a Comment