Friday, August 14, 2026

Retard Musical Chairs And Other Fun Stuff

 

Looks like I’m in first place as usual… 


****

Cunt Ball


We’re not gonna make it… are we?

No, son. No, we’re not.



I’m sure we’re all just on pins n’ needles
As we wait for these women to define human sexuality for us!
πŸ˜‚πŸ‘


I suppose I should just shut my hole, eh?  I thought maybe the stupid would have burned out after COVID when 75% of us lost our minds and insisted that the flu was a deadly pandemic, and that our cops needed to beat the chit out of old ladies and teenagers who didn’t mask up or social distance properly.

Is this flap about women’s basketball dumber than Covid…? I’ve grown up listening to feminists bitch about how stupid men are… but looking at that cunned stunt in the pic… and all the COVID Karen’s…?

But it’s always been like this, I suppose. In our distant past, we separated the clowns from the gladiators when we gathered to watch the circus. Now…? The clowns and athletes are one and the same. When these finely tooned athletic women next take to the arena… maybe we could add some gravitas and class to the sporting event? Like, say be heralding their arrival with a full orchestra complete with the wind, percussion, and stringed sections? 

Imagine the spectacle as muscular horse faced black women take to the court, accompanied by the classical grandeur of the Retard Philharmonic Pops playing “Entrance Of The Gladiators”!




That’s Chutes on the triangle,
Mike on the kazoo,
And Yours Truly conducting
😊

****

Tempests N’ Teapots

The other day I was snoring and farting in my easy chair and trying to read through a religious leader’s screed on “dealing with contentious women”. I kept falling asleep trying to read it for some reason. But it was exactly what you would expect of a Godly man writing about disagreements with Godly women. It was common sense: be restrained. Be respectful. Compromise. Communicate…

And in the comments the first one was angry hooting: OOK! OOOKKK!!! EEEK, EEEEEEEK!!! 

Next thing Y’know, Chudstack is on fire! Angry simians are hooting and howling into the night, rotten fruit and feces are being flung left n’ right - and I enjoyed the show! What else’re ya gonna do when it’s raining outside and too wet to mow or do needful chores? But the short and long of it is - in my retarded opinion - that that pastor was way out of his depth. He had no idea what he was talking about. He is part of an institution where many churches are trying to shed their patriarchal traditions, in an effort to appeal to demonic women, while at the same time staying true to the Bible and the Creator. Good luck with THAT, Pastor!



A coven of witches celebrates the legalization of
abortion right up to the moment of birth in Massivetwoshits.

But that’s only half the story! The woman that signed it into law is catholic. And the local bishops are in a quandary on whether they should excommunicate her or not. I can see the hesitation: why should a woman be excommunicated just for murdering her own babies? I think I understand the catholic refugees that have turned up at our church, maybe? Not trying to shit on anyone; I flat out refuse to lay the blame on the faith; but I am starting to have huge problems with the clergy. It’s not the end of the world, the church has gone off the rails before. This is a people problem - not theological one.

In my atheist days I was pro choice all the way. I thought it was a good thing for shitlib women and low IQ blacks to terminate and/or abort their kids. Say what you want about eugenics - pragmatism is what it is. And we can argue about ‘the clump of cells’. But… a fully formed fetus about to be born? That IS murder and no bones about it. And our women are in very deep trouble…

****

The Great Canadian Enshittification Accelerates

Well… it’s been an odd week. I went in to get a slow leak plugged on one of the tires for The Dawgmobile. “90 minutes,” the kid at the tire shop told me. I went in and waited while the truck sat up on the hoist for two and a half hours. The shop was filled with blacks and those guys had two speeds: slow and stopped! Of course, it was white people up front dealing with customers. Call me a communist - I don’t care! The only reason those black and brown baboons are in this country is to take the kids’ jobs, drive down labour costs, and voat for shitlib politicians. The rest go on welfare - and voat for shitlibs! But… I’ve dealt with this tire shop forever, and even with this crap… they’re still better than the local competitors. I told myself “they’re having a bad day. Get over it…” So, to pass the time I had the kid quote me on a set of new tires. I only wanted 4 all season radials. When I got home and went over the quote…the kid quoted me on “three season” tires. No doubt, because EVERYONE runs dedicated snow tires in winter, dontchya know! (And ackcshually… I know a few guys that do. But I don’t. Maybe I’m weird?) regardless, I went to their website, found the skins I wanted - they’re called “All Weather” tires now…? Whatever - they gave me a deal on them so I just got all of them done. I don’t like patches and slow leak problems. So… excessive hang time on the hoist, and a misquote… I dunno if my old tire shop is sliding? I might just have to start looking for a new one. I never really thunk much about tires, I’d go down to the shop, have them pick something out and have them do the install. I think I’m going to have to start doing more of the work myself. Go on the computer and buy from the online shops, and use the locals to just do the balance and install. The Z Man said that the more vibrant and diverse things get, the more things stop working. The little stuff - like filling potholes in the road, getting an order right at the drive through, and the little services that we all used to take for granted… start to become harder and harder to do. Maybe I’m just imagining it? I’m sure everyone has had an unfortunate dealing with the auto shops at some point? 

But here’s another: yesterday was pretty tough. It was time for Fergus to go to the vet and get snipped. I hate these things. All I do is worry and fret like an old woman that something’ll go wrong. But nothing ever does; the vet I have is great and they treat us like a million bucks. I also got Ferg microchipped too - if he ever gets lost, the vets and shelters just scan the dog and a subcutaneous microchip brings up all their info. Welp…it used to be you gave the vet your info, that got put on the dawg’s chip - and you’re done. Now I got a bunch of fucken papers I gotta read, websites I gotta register with, and I’m on another fucken database, probably getting spammed with junk mail…😑

Or like when I went to renew my driver’s license the other day - used to be ya went in with your old license, your social security number and vehicle insurance… and you were in and out. Now they wanted my passport, my birth certificate, my provincial healthcare number… and if ya don’t have it… screw you! No license for you! Yet… if you are a smelly retarded packie fresh off the boat from Rawlipindi… You get a Class One license, get a job driving an 18 wheeler and if you take out a school bus full of kids running a stop sign… everyone dies for the good of the Great Canadian multiculti society! 

So yeah… rant off! It’s just the little things … for now. The kind of stuff that only a grumpy old Yesterday Man would notice. No doubt I’m just a crusty old fart, bitching about nothing! Ya think more fibre in my diet will help?

πŸ˜‰






Other than that… life continues apace. The harbingers of early fall are upon us. Already. The ghost berries are out, clumps of colour appear. I cherish these walks with my pups. I always took them for granted in my past years, but now… I try to enjoy them as much as my pups do. 

I hope you and yours are out, and getting your miles in. Miles are like warm summer days… ya never know how how many more ya got left!

Cheers!

Filthie 










No comments:

Post a Comment