Monday, October 14, 2024

Let’s Get This Week Started Off Right!



A-holes just LOVE pineapples!

I used to think I’d actually enjoy recreational explosives but as I get older and perhaps wiser… the idea of walking around with one of those monsters in my hand would creep me out. Especially these days when half the people at the grenade factory are diversity hires. It’d be a bad way to have an issue or defect in workmanship…

I know DuPont, CIL and Hogden blew up fairly regularly and I wonder if it’s because some fwench or pajeet pipepolisher stops to sneak a drag on a cigarette or maybe lights up a White Owl in some place he shouldn’t… and BOOM! The whole plant goes up!

That’s usually how Mondays work, ininit? 

Let’s not have any of that today.

2 comments:

  1. Make sure to check the fuses; best to test a representative sample with long strings from behind cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a Willie Pete hiding there among the pineapples!

    ReplyDelete