Monday, October 14, 2024

Taking Cosmetic Advantage Of (((People)))




 

I know, I know! I shouldn’t pick on the jewry because reasons.
Antisemitisms!!!

And to be fair they are not the only ones into quack cosmetics.
These days anything goes - right up to (and including)
crack cosmetics…

Y’know I wonder if I haven’t lived too long sometimes because man… I’ve seen it all! A hunnerd years ago, that sheboon - Orca Winfrey - was talking about a new fad where women were pasting sparklies and shinies on their “vajay-jays”… it’s bad enough on it’s own, but to hear some fat pig like Orca talking about it…?

🤢

But - that’s kid stuff! The hardcore women are going down to greasy tatto and piercing parlours and getting their privates punched with rings, bar bells and gawd only knows what else. The guys are doing it too!

😖

Then I was reading someplace (it just HAD to be Blab) - that women were getting their bungholes bleached to whiten the skin around their poopers. I could almost see that for hygienic reasons, maybe? When ya get to be a hairy old stubfart it doesn’t matter how hard ya wipe… that thing ain’t never coming clean! Perhaps some industrial solvents might make sense. Maybe a wire brush… but - for pretty young ladies? Whadda they use? Oxy-Clean…?

🤮

What’ll they come up with next..? Perhaps I don’t want to know…

No comments:

Post a Comment