Monday, October 14, 2024

Another Canadian Thanksgiving Gone By

 


Well that was awesome. 👍

I said to hell with the diet. I didn’t pig out - but I had a plate with turkey, smashed potatoes, stuffing… and a store bought pumpkin pie full a seed oils, goy slop and solyent green. I’m bouncing around ten pounds off in the last two weeks since I’ve been eating more responsibly and exercising a bit more. Pup and I are averaging between 8 and 12 clicks a day.

Still…I gotta get back on the wagon after that blow out. I’m dumping weight fast which is to be expected at first… but it’ll slow down all too soon and I will have to fight tooth and nail for every pound soon enough. 

Life resumes, and continues apace.

2 comments:

  1. Intermittent fasting can help with the plateaus!

    Chutes Magoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A fine dump-o-saurus would work, as well!

      Delete