Saturday, June 1, 2024

Saturday Bums, Boners and Bimbos

In 1975 I got whaled on by my old hag teacher with a yardstick. Apparently I and my two fellow l’il retards were misinformed. Apparently the term ‘boner’ refers to a situation that involves “a humorous mistake or gaffe”. Maybe that is what it meant in the 40’s… but as I tried to explain to the frumpy old bint - it had come to mean something else in the 70s. The old bitch marched us down to the principal’s office where he would decide if we needed further corrective punishment or not. Given the nature of our disagreement with the teacher, the wise principal spared us and ordered us never to speak of this matter again on the school premises again. I only bring it up now as a public service, in hopes that you will use the term correctly too. 

















6 comments:

  1. If you "love coffee", you certainly don't drink that burnt crap they sell at Starbucks !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am pleased to say I will never drink that swill again...

      Delete
  2. Dollars to donuts, the old bitch whooped your ass because shr hadn't seen a boner since Diefenbaker was PM and was in dire need of one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only you'd been there for us in 1975, JL!!! HAR HAR HAR!!!

      Delete
    2. Everyone wants to be a knight until it's time to slay the dragon. :)

      Delete
  3. That deer was hit by a mountain howitzer from the US civil war. See: http://www.buckstix.com/howitzer.htm

    ReplyDelete