When I was a kid, back in another lifetime…my dad began to struggle. One second he was his usual affable self. The next, he’d lose his shite over nothing and it was the end of the world. It was like living with Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. It didn’t happen often, at first. But it got worse over time. And the fits were coming more frequently. And the intensity grew. It got so bad I slept out in the farm truck a couple times and was worried sick about him. I was around 16 at the time…?
The doctors were stumped. Pop saw any number of specialists and finally, after months of referrals we found one who was confident he could help. He warned us it would take time. Some pills he prescribed made it worse. Others turned Pop into a zombie. Some had no effect at all. The doctor relied on mom and I too. He told us right up front to watch Pop, and keep track of his behaviour. By doing so he could eliminate entire families of potential pharmaceuticals, and behavioural clues could point at others that might work. It was all trial and error. I thought privately that Pop was done for. But the doctor was happy as a clam. Brain neurochemistry is incredibly difficult. It may be better now, but back then the science was still in its infancy. They didn’t know what drugs would work and which ones wouldn’t until they tried them. There was only one way to find out. More months go by. Mom was starting to crack under the strain too.
One day…everything was normal again. To this day, it almost cracks me up. Pop got up early and went out and fed the animals, went for a short walk and came back and made his own breakfast before I even got up. He gave me my chores for the day. He drove mom out for shopping later in the day. After supper he got on the tractor and pushed some snow around and all was well from that point forward. There was no celebration though, we all just quietly smiled and pretended it never happened. They might have tweaked his dosages a bit… but for all intents and purposes … Pop was fine. A jar of tiny pills that cost $11.00 a month was all it took. The brain is like any other organ; it can get sick. Sometimes the sick brain can be cured. Sometimes not - and it will kill you. Or worse - someone else. Your sanity rides on chemistry so precise that a shortage or over abundance of chemicals measured in micrograms - can literally turn you into someone else.
Apparently that is what she looked like, once upon a time. I only saw two pics like that when I did a web search. The rest are all pics and vids of her glowering menacingly at the cameras… or smirking rudely at some other hag in her coven that are mogging for the cameras. A clinical psychologist involved with the case says Lindsay was hearing voices at the time of the murder. After she did the deed, the voices stopped. According to the shrink, this almost never happens in these cases. Makes sense to me - if your brain chemistry is such that it produces auditory hallucinations and cognitive reasoning impairment…it should keep doing so regardless of outside events.
Shouldn’t it? I dunno, and the expert involved doesn’t know. That’s the hell of brain science. With a lot of these cases, doctors don’t know what the mechanism is that drives the behaviour. Or the recovery. When Pop got his pills all those years ago, the doctor didn’t know why they worked.
The point that I’m trying to make is that nobody knows exactly what’s going on here. But of course, none of that actually matters. It’s all about the mass media stirring the pot, selling copy and generating ad sales, controversy, and ratings. For the feminist coven it’s all about ‘post partum’ depression and psychosis. And mogging for the cameras for likes and subscribes on Tik Tok. Vids are starting to surface of moms abusing and tormenting their babies. I won’t be surprised at all to see copycat killings start.
I’ll tell you right now - although it would kill me to do it - I’d sentence Lindsay to burn at the stake. Publicly. I’d order that her fan club be in attendance to watch too. My reasoning is that women think with their emotions. Emotions are easily manipulated and if you have a herd of mouth breathing emoting women in one place, in close proximity…they can stampede and get up to all kinds of satanic shit that can bring down families and entire communities. When they mob up like that, examples have to be made and people have to see the examples being made.
And the utter hell of it is that if we had handled this like men - instead of gossipy, clucking hysterical, hormonal teenaged girls… we might actually be able to help Lindsay.
But… whadda I know? I think I know the most rudimentary in’s and out’s of the psychosis problem in layman’s terms. But I also know that satanic evil is real and walks the earth…and the ones driving it are the loud, opinionated and sanctimonious emotional women.
You guys remember to hold your womenfolk close. If ya can, find a good church and get ‘em into it on a regular basis. Maybe they’ll take an interest in the ladies groups and social events? It (probably) won’t do anything for bona fide clinical psychosis problems…but it might give them hope? It might get a few of the milder cases off the antidepressants, maybe? It definitely WILL give them meaningful things to channel their energies into. The alternative is to have them turning their energies into Tik Tok and Twitter and stoking their rage with the blood of innocents.
Who knows? Perhaps we are already past the point of no return? Perhaps the Old World rules are gone for good… and darker roads beckon. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.



The sad reality is that many of the women coming to her defense are probably on some sort of psychotic drugs themselves, whether it is an anti-depressant or something more substantial like treatment for bi-polar. Once on those drugs, you are basically hooked for life as the withdrawal is said to be worse than coming off of cocaine or heroin.
ReplyDeleteMost excellent advice, sir! Would that I could get em back in church. We went regularly until the covidiocy, that was all the excuse they needed to quit going. At least my dingdongs are not still wearing face masks.
ReplyDeleteI came across a post indicating this woman had been given prescriptions for 13 different SSRIs. THIRTEEN. If this is factual, this is beyond criminal. This woman must have been totally out of her skull, absolutely convinced she resided on Jupiter. How does one find her guilty if what I just stated is accurate? Her bastard physician should never see the light of day again. That much I know.
ReplyDeleteHow does one find her guilty?
DeleteA) Did the event happen? Yes/No
B) Did she do the deed? Yes/No
If A and B are both Yes, then she's guilty.
Then we should burn the witch, pour encourager les autres.
Saw same on meme comparing Harambe and her.
Delete"Admittedly the gorilla hadn’t been drugged to crap and back, reported the terrible effects of the drugs, been ignored, got drugged some more, reported the same, went for emergency care, got ignored, and got drugged some more.
Four months, seven prescribers, thirteen drugs."
https://substack.com/home/post/p-210878095
Should be 7 more up on murder charges.
Glen - You are really are a gentleman. Everyone on the web is shrieking about the issue, but you have a measured, thoughtful approach that speaks highly of your character. Personally, I’d make an example of her, because of the extreme nature of what she did, and the “fan-grrrls” that are sure to copy her >unless< they see we won’t dither about with this premeditated insanity. Perhaps there is a reason I’m not in charge.
ReplyDeleteTime for a real woman! Sophie Cunningham. https://www.blogger.com/video.g?token=AD6v5dzi09uaLe2uvuF9hSFQ3ZrfqVDLDtGaO5EaDKnTi1j78Iiz_0DAaSXvgEx_F4X9gEt6o-3szgYFsIlvwOfoMri8gKwxxEnQw-rSevlrg73B7Z--51gyQWpR5bB_v_86RDicCDQB&origin=pitsnipesgripes.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete