Thursday, August 27, 2026

Just Had That Feeling This Morn…

 



I went out to the range at 8:00 this morn. In the first 5 minutes on the drive out, I must have seen 10 assholes do 15 retarded things in traffic. It wasn’t little stuff either - it was deliberate “fuck you, me first!!!” BS that turn into fender benders and paint swapping if someone does something stupid. I’m an old hand at such nonsense. I just slow down, open my eyes and try to keep distance and reaction times and defensive options open.

Buddy in the truck ran a red light and… The wife’s little Rav got punched in the snoot. The wife is okay… but the guy in the truck was injured and calling 911…? How does that work? Are we gonna get sued by some shyster? 

I saw all the bungholes out this morn… and I just KNEW something had to happen…

UPDATE:

I’m sure everyone will be as shocked as I am to find out that we got kinetically and culturally enriched by the Usual Suspects. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

Thank you very much please, sars…


12 comments:

  1. Hate it that she was targeted by a retard but really glad that she's okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our oldest came back from a trip to the National park and she said it was full of the same sort of recent arrivals, the bathrooms were filthy and they drove like idiots. They had to stop and give one group shit for trying to sneak up on a group of mountain goats.

    Exile1981

    ReplyDelete
  3. AS they say in Ireland 'What can you expect from a pig but a grunt!'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. -rightwingterroristAugust 28, 2026 at 4:30 AM

    Quick, lets import more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glen, the whole YEG area is full of them; when I moved to the Park 20 years ago, it was known as "Sherwhite Park". My kids social studies teacher at ABJ actually spoke those words in class with the token 2 brownies in attendance. Best thing is to get rural. It was the best move we ever made. But even the rural areas of the county are starting to fill up with them. Been reading your blog for a few years now and have walked my girls in the same area as you for a long time. I was even a member for 20 years at SPFGA until too many retards started showing up there.
    Anyway, I was worried when you stopped posting on a daily basis and I wish you all the best with any health issues as you age.(we are close in years)
    I would buy you a coffe at TH on Wye and C-Bar anytime.
    We would be two birds of a feather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well we got lucky. I was sure this was going to turn into a diversity shit show. But the cops showed up within minutes. They were all white, and one of them knew my wife personally. The fire fighters were the same and super competent. A motorist came forward with everything on dash cam and gave the footage to the cops. The pajeet is clearly at fault and will be charged with the $400.00+ fine for running a red light. And to be fair… according to the wife he was well mannered and a gentleman. Not your typical kebabi…
      So..so far…everything is good.
      I’m in Timmie’s on Wye all the time, along with the other senior delinquents. I’ll say one thing for the Park… it IS walkable. We’re doing 5 miles every morning now. I start in Nottingham and we just go where the wind and dogs take us. I hope demographics don’t change things. I know Millwoods is just a cultural shithole now….

      Delete
  6. Head on a swivel gents. The age of stupid is definitely arrived. I am rather certain people that cant define a woman are not qualified to drive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Before dealing with concrete fecalists please review the following cultural rules: izzat and jugaad. Wilder gives the details.

    https://wilderwealthywise.com/izzat-how-an-indian-concept-is-destroying-the-west/
    https://wilderwealthywise.com/jugaad-and-the-mumbai-mafia/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That reminds me, I have a dash cam sitting on a shelf in the garage. The install is today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fmr. Canadian Deputy PM: Canadians are prepared to take the pain because our sovereignty is worth it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLcsULJf65c&t=126s
    Chrystia Freeland, is clearly insane and demonically possessed. Pure EviI!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My '86 Toyota pick up (a first gen, one ton), SCREAMS, "HIT ME! I have no ins., I'm a grumpy old fuck and you'll still have to pay!" I look like an older, uglier, Vietnam vet (era, not in country, and my camo bush hat), version of you. I'm ackchully, the sweetest, nicest, most polite, broken filter, geezer yer likely to run into.
    Here in my AO of Mayberry Tennessee, the Diversity are old school polite and not numerous. Every deputy Sheriff I've talked to, are mellow constitutionalists from far away. How frickin' lucky and unlikely is that?!?
    My neighbor still has reasonably priced, multi acre lots with water and power, with trees, deer, turkey, and all manner of woodland critters. Now, you can just go to the gun store and buy a suppressor, and judging by the sounds of it, my over half a mile away neighbors, have gotten force reset triggers (now legal) for their sporting rifles. Or they got real machine guns, either way, I love living in a free state.

    ReplyDelete