F

Filthie’s Log Of Ease

Monday, December 16, 2024


 

at December 16, 2024
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
  • (no title)
  • Someone’s Gonna Get It… Fatal Fenimine Friday πŸ˜œπŸ‘
  • A Hump Day Porn Puzzler





The Usual Suspects

  • Bustednuckles
    I know you can’t see them, but, I have succumb to the dark side, yes the underworld Crocs regime. I am now one of the croc heads that I defiled and ridiculed. Lord have mercy and heave me away from this abomination! Damn things are a size 15 and I only wear a size 11, so as to fit over the bandages. Bear Claw MADE me buy them, $60.00 bucks…
  • The Feral Irishman
    R.I.P. Frank Beard
  • Xenophilic. The Return.
    All cleaned up.
  • Firebox Stove: Beardos, Backpacks & GOATS
    Trout Mac&Cheese might be my favorite meal now!
  • Borepatch
    Here we go again. Not, this isn't the "Hottest Year Ever"
  • Dissident Thoughts
    Even In Death They Dindu Nuffin
  • Eaton Rapids Joe
    Two long quotes that might be worth reading
  • Everything Black Powder
    Tobacco Charcoal Black Powder #experiements #scienceexperiment #scientific
  • Big Country Expat
    Dooney, Donkey Chompers, Diogenes and Possibly Taking a Frog to The Range
  • Postcards From Barsoom
    The Self-Cancellation of Jason Arday
  • Clown Planet
    This would get BANNED today
  • Scratching to Escape
    Robotic Surgery
  • Foresty Forest
    Backpacking The Yukon (Mt. Cairnes) - First glimpse of Canada's Highest Mountain
  • The view from here
    Not a great week
  • The Emporium Outdoors
    My Dirty Corgi Teaching My New Dog Bad Habits πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜„πŸ•πŸ•
  • Mad Jack's Shack
    Movie Review: Primate
  • British Muzzleloaders
    The British Militaria Forum Alberta Shoot: 2026
  • Future Defense Visions
    Glenn Diesen 6/9/2026
  • The Village Hemorrhoid
    Random Political Social Media Posts - 6.4.2026
  • The Z Blog
    Green Door Post- Draft 6/24/25
  • Randale's Club: Crime Thinkers & Commentary
    Thursday's Educational Video: Somali Fraud Explains Why Racism Will NEVER END
  • Adam Piggott
    I’m not Buying the Sudden Firing of Hardcore Leftists
  • The Small Hold - Will Not Go Down Without a Fight
    The Small Hold Has Lost The Fight
  • Budget Machining
    Remount
Show 10 Show All
  • Home

Outdoor plumbing enthusiast. Domestic errorist. Retail meat cutter. Visionary.
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.