Sunday, October 20, 2024

Knowing Is Half The Battle: Hateful Candy

 


I wouldn’t know… I haven’t eaten black licorice in forever. Or at least - that stuff in the pic. Occasionally I could find those black licorice pipes and I loved those… but I could only do those one at a time. They were very sweet and turned your mouth black. They also used to have “nigger babies” - a black licorice chew - kinda-sorta like a very tough jew-jube. I never see those around anymore either. Do they still make Black Cat gum? It used to come out every Halloween when I was a kid.  

4 comments:

  1. It also makes you schitt like a hippo with crohn's that gorged on a prune and peanut pie drenched in brussels sprout sauce with a side of sauerkraut washed down with a bucket of castor oil espresso.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, I'm impressed. The way that reads I think you didn't give it a lot of thought or editing - just knocked it out. Truth?

      Delete
    2. WOW! Glad I've avoided that...so far...I'm only a geezer, there's still time.

      Delete
  2. it will also steal everything you own and try to rape your white daughters.

    ReplyDelete