Friday, October 25, 2024

Canadian Beer

You Yanks wouldn’t know it but the fudge packers and steamers out east in Morontario and Queerbec like to bask in their supposed superiority over you stupid Yanks because (in their opinion) - they brew superior beer. Much as I love Americans… there is an element of truth to it. It’s not that Canadians brew good beer; it’s that you guys totally suck at it! Don’t get mad!!! I’m only saying this as constructive criticism! I mean - hell’s bells? Bud light…? What in hell are you guys smoking? 




All yours, Shitavius!!!
I’ll pass…


Fact is that any pasteurized brew is going to be bland and boring. Back when I still drank beer I brewed my own. I could drink Blue, Bud, and a handful of others… but there wasn’t much difference between them. And Molson’s was for vibrants, queers or fwenchmen! 

When I was brewing I could put up 5 cases for around ten bucks. My beer fermenter was almost blooping and bubbling 24/7/365… all my make was aged at least 30 days down in the cool dark, dank Reclusium and some for 6 months. It was fun to make, fun to drink and best of all…CHEAP! 

Canadians are really in no position to look down their noses at Yanks - especially if they’re drinking piss like Molson’s.

2 comments:

  1. Shine is the brew around Tennessee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brotherman... I buy the 30-packs of Export in cans like they're going out of style every time I get North of the Mason Dixon. Best I can do here is a 6-er of Molson Golden for 15-bucks! D'ya not know the exchange rate missus?!?!?! These Tenessee-ans dunno what I'm talking aboot.

    ReplyDelete