Monday, September 30, 2024

The Filthie Watermelon Man: I Miss The Negroes

 


Do women even carry purses anymore…?

I met my first negro when I was about 12. Then I met a couple more and they were alright. They were like the goofs on TV, with maybe some odd affectations but they were just regular folk otherwise. They had a couple black sitcoms in the 70s and Sanford & Son was the best.

Nowadays most of ‘em are angry, violent black baboons - like this muppet:



And hells bells - where did this retarded boon come from? Aunt Ester woulda slapped the chit out of both of them! 



They should be pushing mops and shining shoes…

Last night I had this horrible dream that I was black. It was horrible: I’d stolen a big wad of cash from my best friend - Lesiure Suit Larry. I was trying to get home with my loot but was menaced at every turn. I was almost home when I went into the store to pick up some smokes… and some mofo lit me up with a Glock 9mm and stole my wad.




GAH! I guess I just have a case of nogger fatigue…




1 comment:

  1. you can't put out watermelons, it's illegal to hunt over bait!
    Why can't blacks be astronauts? when they reach a certain altitude their lips explode!

    ReplyDelete