Thursday, August 15, 2024

Up Your Ass, Harley! πŸ–•πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

 HAR HAR HAR!!!

100 years ago I was admiring an old HD and the rebel beardo riding it said that if squares like me ever started riding Harleys… he’d sell his. Fast forward 30 years… and that old hippy couldn’t afford a Harley, and it’s yuppie squares like BP riding them! HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!! 

I never forgot the old hippy’s disdain, and cheerfully admit I was never cool enough for a Harley. The disdain from the old bastard stung a bit… but I’ll tell you…if I were to buy a big road bike today, it’d be an Indian, and to hell with HD and the greasy hippy geriatrics that ride them! HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!! (Excepting BP and other worthies, of course…)

Oh my goodness! Metal Gods!!!



Poetry in metal and in motion!
I love the ‘trashcan’ heads…!!!


At my age my next motorcycle will probly be a Honda Monkey or a much smaller trail bike. For now…I can get by with the big metric cruiser. I may not have been born to look cool… but I was born to ride.

Harley Davison:

Built by the faggotry

For the faggotry!

🌈 


8 comments:

  1. Get an Rokon for the bush and Hoonda fer the road!

    Chutes Magoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. And,needing to be hanged from
    The Faggot Tree..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I rode a Harley 1200, once in 1977, that was enough. I'm fine with old rice burners, like 350-650 thumpers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The big roadsters take a little getting used to. I ride my 1700 like a commuter bike. Turns are slow and handling is careful…but you get used to it…

      Delete
  4. Yeah, I had a Sportster back in the early 90's and that was about the time you started having nerds, geeks, doctors, lawyers, etc. buying the full dress bikes and playing dress-up on the weekend. You'd walk into a small dealership where the garage bay was open to the floor, you'd have greasy long-haired biker freaks and then look over and some middle-aged guy in a suit was trying on leather jackets. I sold mine in 96 to pay off some medical bills and never looked back. It was a piece of shit anyway, take away the "cool factor" and there was really no reason to own one. Metrics are the way to go, big or small.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it turned me off too… the cosplay going on with that crowd. The assholes really stood out when they pulled into the bars…

      Delete
  5. Mom and her first husband (he died in a mining accident) owned Indians. She said you got more horsepower for your money.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love my 2019 Suzuki DR650

    ReplyDelete