Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Hump Day Ramble: Murderin N’ Rape N’ Sheeit And The Death Of Queens

I wonder if I woke up this morn and forgot how to read? It’s on vid so I know it isn’t just me… On OyTube the howling ugly lefties are all flipping out! Again!!! Thanks to a recent court decision from the Supremes… Donald Trump can now go out and rape a bunch of frumpy old NYFC jewish shitlib harridans - and get away with it! When he’s done that, he can go down to the gay bath house with a SAW and mow down the butt blasters just for the fun of it and it’s all as legal as church on Sunday! If he wants, he can order the deaths of 6 bajillion innocent jews - and NOBODY CAN STOP HIM!!!! 

😂👍

If anyone dares to explain to ‘em that no, all the decision means is that Trump gets the same immunity and protections that any other public officials get… they start to scream and bitch that the “The New York Times is in the bag for Donald Trump!!!!!”

HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!!! 😂🤣😂🤣

Welp… I guess it’s pretty much a done deal, ininit? The future of (hork, spit) democracy will be decided by the cartridge box, not the ballot box. It’ll likely be their decision, and not yours. They’ll probly go for their guns first too - just sayin’. 

All the screaming, hysteria and squid ink squirting coming from the liberals is music to my ears as they seethe and rage… but I can only take so much. When I get overwhelmed by leftist angst and histrionics - I turn to the high tech posh sound system in the Dawg Mobile!



The opulent Dawg Mobile has AM, FM AND 8 track
high fidelity stereo!!!

Eat ya hearts out, peasants!

So whadda we have to drown out the crazies today? I’m in the mood for something lame from the 80’s!


Even way back then, you could see the gathering cultural storm
in their eyes. All the craziness we see today was largely brought
about by women that looked like goddesses.
But most of us guys were young and dumb and full of cum
and had no idea what we were looking at.
All we knew was that they could stop your heart with a look like that.
Today…it’s Crazy Eyes. You can literally see the demons and lunatics cavorting 
in the estrogen soaked meat behind their eyes and between their ears.

How did they go from that…
To this…?

What happened to them?



I hope your queens are alive and well, and that they’ve weathered the storms and years well.

God save the queens.

Filthie

10 comments:

  1. I often hear the guys at site going on about the crazy BS and drama their girlfriends and wives put them through. It makes me look at my own marriage and be thankful for the sanity in it. I often thank my wife for being sane, I actually say that to her and i mean it. If the guys at work are any indication, I lucked out and got one of the very few of the sabe ones.

    Exile1981

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe them, E. The women in my fam flipped out, almost in unison. In the space of about two years they all went woke and that’s the last I saw of them. Today they are all lunatics but even so…a few of them seem to be coming around. Who knows.

      Delete
  2. Shirley Bassey!

    Chutes Magoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. F all of the whiney leftist trash. Let them start shit and FAFO. Spiro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They will, A. You can count on that. And - I seriously doubt that most will ever ‘find out’. Their unhappiness is all YOUR fault, end of story…

      Delete
  4. "... the estrogen soaked meat behind their eyes and between their ears"
    Gaahhh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The good news is that the last gal is one of ours-crazee. (I do believe that it is Harriet Hageman.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm I thought it was the Gretchen Whitmer retard… guaranteed that regardless of her politics, she’s crazier than a shit house rat in private…

      Delete
  6. That (Misfit) is a parody blog, right?
    The original person either died or is tied up in her basement, and some prankster is writing the posts. Right? It’s like something out of Blazing Saddles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that harpy is a hoot, eh? The free entertainment value can’t be beat 😂👍

      Delete