Thursday, May 23, 2024

The Filthie Dawg Fighter


Well, lookit ol’ Scarface here. 

She was wrestling with Janine’s 125 lb. “Burma-Doodle” … their spikey collars got fouled and locked together… and the Niglet nearly lost her eye as they panicked and struggled to free themselves. Janine panicked which flipped the morons out even more but  I managed to save the day before someone lost an eye. I got hold of the meshed collars and barked at them to knock it off - and got Hannah’s collar off before anymore damage could get done. 

That’s a combined weight of 200 lbs. of struggling dawgs that I vanquished… with one mighty arm!!! Not bad for an old stubfart, eh?!?! Why… I may just tune up Cederq, Chutes, Pete and JL! (I’ll have to decide whether I beat them all up together or one at a time…) HAR HAR HAR!

😂👍

But I shouldn’t toot my own horn… the point here is that if you’re at the dawg park or some place where the hoople heads go off leash to play and wrestle… take their collars off so that they can’t get tangled up like that. This could have ended really, really badly.

Hannah’s fine, she is cleaned up and snoring and has already forgotten about it. I cleaned her up at home and the wife will put some polysporine on it tonight…

Be careful out there, you guys.

Filthie


 

7 comments:

  1. Good lesson learned to take off the collar too.
    Glad the niglet is ok. I know you can’t poop alone.
    Fitty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right, A! Everyone needs a best friend to share the bouquet with... :)

      Delete
  2. Recently you can beat me with one arm and a pinkie tow tied behind your back. MS is a stone cold bitch. Good on ya for stepping in and averting any more injury. That takes some balls as the dogs may see you as an adversary and attack you in their blind struggle to be free.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya have to take working guard dawgs seriously... you coulda taken these two cretins to the cleaners too, C! YOU should have a dawg too! :)

      Delete
  3. Breakaway collars. Has a quick disconnect that disco’s when it’s pulled on hard enough; stays together throughout most normal stuff. My 90 lb fuzzball has to wear one while he’s at the kennel during the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen them, P2... but I never saw the need for them... until now...thanks for reminding me.

      Delete
  4. Hot damn! Narrowly escaping DEATH, once again!! Obviously, you still have some moves left in your ol' frame, good work!

    ReplyDelete