Thursday, May 23, 2024

Friday Fambily Hairlooms: Magic Rings



The watch and the ring on the left are mine.  That little pinky ring is one Pop got from his employers… he got it for showing up at work every day and not pooping on the floor, HAR HAR HAR!!!

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘

Alright, alright!!! Fine - he got it for revamping the way the County procured and inventoried parts and capital assets and performed service work. Apparently it saved all kinds of money. When he passed away no one wanted it so Mom insisted on me taking it. She’d given all Pop’s other personal effects away and probably felt bad about leaving me out. To be honest I didn’t really want it. I thought - and still do - that pinky rings are for faggots and “sparkling-white-hard hat-engineers”. I took it to shut the old bitch up and get her outta my hair…and when I got home I figured I’d just throw it in my memory drawer with all the other junk I inherited from much loved but absent friends. 

But there’s actually three kinds a guys that do pinky rings: as we said above: faggots and engineers (but I repeat myself)… and guys like this:


So I dunno wat I was thinkin’… but I put on dat ring and it fit like it was made for me. I suddenly felt a craving for pizza pie, a black Escalade and brass knuckles. Maybe a bubble-gumming bimbo wit fake boobs too. For da good a The Family I think I’m gonna knock off my Ma and my bruddah. It’s time to expand da rackets and grifts of da Filthie criminal family empire. Might be a good time to do somethin about dose clam eatin Clinton’s too? Or maybe those turd eatin Trudeau’s? I’ll think abbadit. There’s too many pikers in the organized crime racket and it’s time to thin them out too! 

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘

I’ll be needin some goodfellas who are more muscle than smart. If you want to partake in a lucrative criminal enterprise, leave your name and credentials in da comments…and my people will be in touch.

No focken pajeets, jews or Russians!


I am a compassionate manager what CARES about his boys n’
woik n’ life balance…

The rest a ya’s… You didn’t see nuttin’ ya focken mooks!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก

Don Filthie


 

8 comments:

  1. You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You fukin jew headed wop! I made you! If it wasn't for me you would still be on that irish jew Gab fuck...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got plastic lining the trunk of my Chrysler 300 and a shovel.

    Chutes Magoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Remember, yooz gotta dig the hole first. Get a coupla' bags of lime if yooz remember...
      - WDS

      Delete
    2. Yeah sure, fellas! Knock yaselves out! Fill ya boots! Me... I like to make my competitors swim wit da fishes... the sewer trouts and the river pickles in the North Saskatchewan....

      Delete
  3. Cederq: Whereza boss?
    Jack: He's inna back gettin' his weasel greased.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You boys'll make EXCELLENT lieutenants in the crime fambily and do us all proud. :)

      Delete