Saturday, April 20, 2024

And Furthermore - One Last Word

Well we got all the camping junk out of the basement and are beginning to load up The Dawgmobile for departure. I hope to be done by !0:00am but with the wife and Niglet... it might be 12:00 noon! If it were just me going I'd be done in 15 minutes! 😡

I might be able to use the cell as a Hot Spot so may in fact be able to communicate while on safari, but... no promises. I got my pipe and cigar packed, and found a small mickey of Early Times sipping whisky at the back of the liquor cabinet. I got The World's Crankiest Generator going yesterday and will probly leave it running all weekend long just to get some hours on it. I'll probly dump the oil when I get home too. I'm just taking the .243 Ruger No.1 and the little Ruger American .223 bolt gun along. I have to dial in the 243 for the Great F-tard Class 300m event in the beginning of May... and I have some new reloads to try in the the little bolt gun. I am expecting a complete chit show with those but we'll see.

With Pop and the fambily gong show last summer I didn't get the camper out at all and it just sat. But now with Dad gone, and mom settling into the new situation... it's time to do some good stuff again. I can hardly wait. 

WDS left me a parting gift in the comments the other day that I have so generously decided to share with you! Don't thank me - just doing my usual crap-blooging for your edification and amuse- MINT. 



Stick THAT in your pipe and smoke it Art!!!

HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!!

How'd ya like to see this twerking on the hood of your Escalade, you
old farts? 

HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!!!!

Years ago I tried to insert a new word into the modern lexicon of
the English language to address a relatively new aspect of neoliberal
society: morbid obesity. Unfortunately the term "gunt" never caught on.

At least, so far it hasn't caught on...

Behave yourselves and don't say anything rotten about me
in the comments!

Have a great weekend.

Cheers

Filthie

4 comments:

  1. Historic Jenkem CzarApril 20, 2024 at 7:53 AM

    Too much junk causes cottage cheese ass and Shananay needs to back away from the buffet.
    Enjoy the great outdoors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "When the cheese on your burger don't melt"
    - WDS

    ReplyDelete