Calling bullshit on your top image. Apart from the harpy expressions, all those are good-looking, nonobese White wimminz. Where are the flat-nosed obese transwomen of color, you bigot?
Bottom image: I own several Hugo Boss suits. I don’t particularly like the “hand” of the fabrics (too shiny/stiff) but I do like the idea of wearing Hugo Boss. For, oh, absolutely No Reason At All (TM).
The fatties, troons, and green haired UFO's are all in an opulent camp, Mike! They are enjoying the best food, swimming pools and periodic trips to the communal showers! HAR HAR HAR!
As far as suits go... I know nothing of any of that. I am old, retired and can enjoy the comfort of tasteless clothing and massively unpopular opinions. I intend to enjoy it all to the max. ;)
Calling bullshit on your top image. Apart from the harpy expressions, all those are good-looking, nonobese White wimminz. Where are the flat-nosed obese transwomen of color, you bigot?
ReplyDeleteBottom image: I own several Hugo Boss suits. I don’t particularly like the “hand” of the fabrics (too shiny/stiff) but I do like the idea of wearing Hugo Boss. For, oh, absolutely No Reason At All (TM).
The fatties, troons, and green haired UFO's are all in an opulent camp, Mike! They are enjoying the best food, swimming pools and periodic trips to the communal showers! HAR HAR HAR!
DeleteAs far as suits go... I know nothing of any of that. I am old, retired and can enjoy the comfort of tasteless clothing and massively unpopular opinions. I intend to enjoy it all to the max.
;)
Perhaps Crocks will release a Filthie special. Shoes in Brown and Yellow? ; ). Eddie
DeleteI like the bottom picture. She has her mouth closed.
ReplyDeleteI'd do her and put that whip to good use too!
DeleteMr. Glen Filthie- why you in hiding?
ReplyDeleteMe?!? Hiding!?! Are you accusing me of being craven?!?🤬
DeleteHey the G, Big is going dark so we expect you to pick up the slack!
ReplyDeleteChutes Magoo
The white SS uniform is the most valuable and Hermann Goring's jumbo Iron Cross got destroyed in an air raid.
ReplyDelete