Friday, September 11, 2026

The Racist Overtones Of White Cheerleaders

100 years ago I was a kid that went to FR Haythorne junior high school. The school was infamous for its ‘Opps”.  Opps were properly called Opportunity Students. But honestly they were just retards. What really made these kids ‘special’ wasn’t their lack of cognitive ability… it was their courage. Those kids were absolutely fearless with no concept of self preservation or consequences. And if you wanted to pull a fast one in Haythorne school but were too chicken to face the consequences - you got a fuggin Opp to do it for you. (No, i was not an Opp but you would be correct to suspect it). Unlike me - our Opps had the courage  that would shame a kamikaze pilot or even a green bean United States Marine!

One day after school, Old Man Martin was enjoying a smoke with the other bus drivers as us kids slowly loaded onto the bus to go home. He had foolishly left the bus idling while us kids trooped on board. Out of nowhere… this brain wiped 13 year old Opp got on, and calmly sat in the driver’s seat. He closed the door, put the bus in gear…and we all went for a couple laps around the parking lot before we had a low speed crash in the teacher’s parking lot. The bus drivers all got in shit and were never again allowed to leave their buses while the kids loaded up at home time. Woe be unto he whom forgets the almighty power of the Opps!

Another time, my buddy, Pee Head (he got his nickname back in grade two) discovered a service hallway that led to the school’s boilers and electrical switch gear. The old school was built in the 50s and its main power cutoff was a big honking lever that, once thrown - would shut the entire school down. Right beside it was a door that a juvenile prankster could use to escape outside after plunging the school into total darkness. Pee Head threw the lever a couple times before growing bored with it. He also feared getting caught so he taught the Opps how to do it and we started having daily black outs at school. Rumour had it that the same Opp was always doing it but he was too dumb to learn from strapping, spanking and other painful corporeal punishMINTs. Of course the adults were furious and wanted to lock that corridor down. But I guess the fire fighters held things up because they wanted no barriers between them and the switchgear in the event of an emergency. Eventually the fire fighters were over ruled and Pee Head and the OPPs got locked out for good. If the fire fighters ever had to get in fast in the event of a fire… some deft axe work would get them through the door as fast as a key.

I suppose there’s a good reason why all those public educators are neurotic union assholes that think they’re under paid!!! HAR HAR HAR HAR!!! 😂👍 HAR HAR HAR!!! Errrrr…please bear with me, this is going somewhere, I promise…

I bring all this up because I’m seeing the same Opp principle at work in my life now. That craven coward - Eaton Rapids Joe - finds objectionable innernet content but he’s to damned chicken to poast it on his own blog where the grown ups will give him shite for it. So, like Pee Head all those years ago - he passes it off to the blogosphere Opp to poast it for him. In other words he passes it on to me knowing I’ll poost it up and get in chit for it!  

I’m already on very thin ice with the Blogger Gestapo for Crimes Against 🌈The Community🏳️‍🌈 so Rather than invite the fury of the Pink Shirts … I poasted it in a squalid, fetid corner of Chudstack:

The Racist Overtones Of White Cheerleaders

I hope you all find it as inspiring and entertaining as Joe and I did. I hope your Friday is fast and short, and that you’re able to keep your pronouns, washrooms and orifices correct over the weekend. Thanks again for stopping in.

Cheers!

Filthie 




13 comments:

  1. Bwaaarf I gotta stop looking at your videos first thing in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I explained… it’s all JOE’S fault!!!! 😆👍

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Did you mean Shamu? That's the name of a famous movie whale.

      Delete
  3. Saw basically the same think on parade during Mardis Gras at NOLA a couple of years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We used to call the IOP students (integrated opportunity program) as idiots on parole. There class had a parole office in the classroom, if they stayed in class they avoided going to juvenile detention center.

    Exile1981

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ours were just dummies, doing what they thought the cool kids wanted. I do remember some of the supposedly ‘normie’ kids being full metal jacket psychotics though…

      Delete
  5. In other news, I'm upset some blue haired nose ring wearing Lefty called CPS on Tiny and he ended up shutting down his site. 😢

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HFS. Poli told me about it the other day. I’m gonna say it: we need to start hunting these people down and - man or woman, I don’t care - we need to settle with them in a back alley and make examples of them. Like…fuck these people.

      Delete
    2. If you hear anything else, Jimmy… can ya pass it along?

      Delete
  6. Cheerleaders make my pee pee harder than a ten pound bag of jawbreakers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you finally acknowledged your vision challenged condition Horny.

    ReplyDelete