Sunday, September 27, 2026

Hare Lipped Retard Math Problems & Other Conundrums

G’marnin!!! I’m so glad you stopped in!!! ‘It is time, the stubfart said, to talk of many things.’ How about we pick on the retarded kids first? That’s always fun!



OMFG!!!
🀬


Who even does something like this!?! According to some random fuggin internet retard:

m + p = 220

m - p = 160

Add the two equations, p - p cancels:

2m = 380

m = 190

Check by substituting 190 for m:

190 + p = 220, p = 220 - 190 = 30

190 - p = 160, 190 - 160 = p = 30


πŸ˜–


Why use one variable when you can use two?? Who cares if ya get the wrong answer as long as ya methodology is right? Guys like this are why the toilets on the Artemis rocket ship and the USS Gerald R Ford  backed up. This is why we gotta import millions of pajeets and kabobs to take our own jobs. This is what happens when guys like General Aesop “show their work…”! 


30, eh…? Subbing that back into the problem…  160+30=190. ❌


Clearly, something has to be wrong. Perhaps Ginderjeet or Chublubbabbabbabbabbabbaadaa can solve this complex problem..?


X + Y = 220

Y = 160

X + 160 = 220

X = 220 - 160

X = 60


Check by subbing it back into the problem: 160 + 60 = 220 ✔️


Sheesh!!! 





Uh oh. 
I think I better leave the subject of retard scholastic 
Problems right here.
This discussion could go in the wrong hole all too fast…

But for the record… You got it right, Cederq! ✔️
Full marks!
HAR HAR HAR!!!

****

The fall leaves are in the wind. They started to blow last weekend. It got a li’l chilly at night too. We had a good trip.



Fergle got some new operator badges courtesy of Flapz.
It’s his first fall; he’ll be one year old in November.
He has a sweater to ward off the chill. 




During the day I ran the AC. It was almost furnace weather at night.




Everyone went to bed late.
But I stayed up with a pack of smuggled cigarettes and
a crock of fine Canadian whisky. 
That’s Caribou Crossing, if yer interested.
It’s very smooth but people will disagree on whether it’s worth the price.

By itself… I am conflicted on it too, a bit? These days the distillers wrestle and jostle for snob appeal. Caribou comes in a fancy bottle with an ornate Caribou stopper rather than a cork and screams “First Class” from the box. But in the glass, on the nose… ehhhh? I dunno. This is not a whisky to pull out on casual occasions. You’ll find it fine enough to drink but to really set it off.. you’ll need a mild Canadian autumn night, a campfire (burned down to glowing embers) - and a stolen pack of your favourite smokes. With a full moon, with coyotes singing on the breeze? It’s exquisite.

The next morn, though…?
🀒

The next day, tragedy struck. Our camping companions - Flapz and M… they had been getting ready to welcome a new baby into their family. They bought a pup named Loki…he was just a couple weeks old and still had another week or two to go with his mother before being taken home. The breeder called as we were packing up to go home… I guess the little bugger developed respiratory problems in the night and was gone by morning. Poor M was in tears and some campfire smoke might a gotten in my eyes a bit too. They had pics of him on the phone and everything.

Of course such a tragedy calls for tact, restraint and sympathy so I opened up and shot my damned mouth off. I told M that it sucks, it hurts, but ya suck it up and keep moving! A modern man needs at least one dawg. More is preferable. He needs a dawg, a rifle, a truck and a rod. These are basics and they’re mandatory. Womenfolk need dawgs too. When your truck dies, you replace it. When you shoot the barrel out on your rifle you rebarrel it or buy a new one. Dawgs are the toughest but it’s like wiping out on a motorcycle… you’ll get up, you dust yourself off and you get back on it. Traumatic losses like that are best faced head on. For better or or worse I told them to pick out another pup and get it done. I didn’t say any of it to be mean… I just felt so damned bad about the whole business so I shot my mouth off about the way I’d handle it. I may be an insensitive oaf… but in my defence, my heart was talking rather than my head! One of these days maybe I’ll learn to shut my hole? People have to face these things their way…and I forget that sometimes…I guess I am a retard too.
😞

****

But even stopped clocks are right twice a day. We got a text to be at Flapz’ acreage on Friday night. No explanation - only other info was that our attendance was mandatory. 


This is Loki’s sister. Her name is Luna.
M took my scholarly advice.


Luna is a Rottie and she is going to be a monster. She’s 8 weeks old, as big as Fergie but double his weight. Hannah and Fergus apparently approved of her. She has great big mitts for paws, beautiful brown eyes and puppy teeth that are as sharp as fish hooks. I am green with envy but my wife won’t let me have anymore dogs. But… sometimes the good guys win, and this story has a happy ending. I hope it is an even happier beginning. Welcome to our tribe, Luna. 


****


King Peter disappeared into the bush awhile back and I wrote him off. I figured the coyotes got him but it turns out that he knocked down a nice li’l elk.



Lots a meat for the freezer, and if he’s not careful, I’ll have those antlers and will be making knife handles with them! HAR HAR HAR!!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

I don’t get it - this year he bought a new high end Winchester Model 70 in .280. I was at least smart enough not to tell him… but I hated it. At the range it wouldn’t properly kick the spent shells out on the ejection. For the amount of money these things cost… I’m gonna say it…THIS is why our jobs are being outsourced and we are getting replaced in the workplace in our own countries. That rifle was sold as a premium gun at top dollar… and it doesn’t eject….? How does shite like that even get past QA/QC…? 30 or 40 years ago North Americans didn’t build crap like that. I personally had a Marlin Guide gun malfunction right out of the box too. I’ve seen sloppy tolerances and shoddy finishing on other guns. If we don’t pull up our damned socks, this kind of crap is going to kill us and rightfully so. Bill Ruger, John Moses and Oliver would shit their pants with rage if they were alive to see the crap coming out of the factories these days.

Pete also informs me that he’s looking hard at a high end Euro gun.



What in hell is this?
And why does King Peter want it?


It appears to be a pricey H&R style break open single shot. I dunno what chambering that is…? Almost strikes me as some kind of archaic forerunner to the .220 Swift, maybe? Comes with brass and dies for a couple grand. Peter ordered me to do a feasibility study on it. The reloading bench gurus say that more brass can be made from the parent case - the 7x57R. This isn’t typically amm that is found everywhere.

I have very limited experience with this kind of reloading. Out of curiosity I tried making .243 cases from .308 brass. Necking and trimming was easy enough, and they’d chamber just fine. But to reload them I would have needed to invest in a neck turner. And then I guess the cases would need to be fire formed? 100 years ago, Baloney Bob used to make ammo for a wildcat he came up with called the “.240 Pronghorn”. All it was, was a 7x57 necked down to 6mm with a blown out and improved shoulder. If a bum like him could do it…there’s no reason us stubfart retards can’t do it. But…ughhh. 

I am getting old and lazy. I told Pete to shit or get off the pot. Buy the gun and we’ll figure it out… or pass on it and get something more sensible and easier to feed. I totally get the attraction to archaic rifles in obsolete calibres… but bringing them back from extinction is work… and I’m not particularly interested in that these days…HAR HAR HAR!
πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

****

So… my autumn, in my autumn years, is off to a good start. I hope you guys are getting out and enjoying the changing seasons, and that your families are as well. Thanks for stopping by, and I’ll check in again next week. 

Take care.

Filthie










6 comments:

  1. prolly should check your maffs. "Y" (Man's height) is not 160; man's height is 160 PLUS X (Parrot). You do need two equations and substitution from one into the other to get parrot's height.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My new M-70 also failed to eject new from the box. The bolt must sit in solvent to free up the internals, and a good lubricant injected into the ball bearing and other entrances into the inner workings, in hindsight the Tikka has a superior bolt. Reminds me, I should go shoot it just to work the bolt. Good hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope. It's 2p+160=220. The parrot is part of the 160. So:
    2p + 160 = 220
    2p = 220 - 160
    2p = 60
    p = 30

    QED
    - Mr. Mayo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or, I saw it wrong. Good Grief! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 220-160 =60 which double the parrots height so parrot is 30.

    Exile1981

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well SHIT!
    UGHHH!!! It’s too late to delete it!!! I’m sorry everyone! FFS… I’M the retard!!! Gawddammit…😞

    ReplyDelete