This has been a big problem for United States Marines, truckers and Texans since forever.
It is a sad sign of the times that our women today
suffer from it as well.
π
Well I think we can all agree that rap has been a disaster for black music. Prior to rap, blacks had a well earned reputation for dancing and singing. I wonder why they threw it all away for simian monkey music? The hell of it is that some retarded white kids are mesmerized by it too. I have an inquiring mind - and I notice another oddity: black music celebs are mostly even more revolting than white ones. I’m old enough to remember when Whitney Houston was young and pretty enough to stop your heart. Her singing could easily do the same. I was utterly astonished when she finished up as a fat, retarded drug addicted she-boon and an embarrassment to women of all colours.
Apropos of nothing at all I too suffered through my fair share of bathroom log jams. A few hacks: get a coat hanger and bend it out to make a toilet friendly pry bar to break up the larger logs. Metamucil is a great way to soften them for easier flushes as well. These new low flow toilets aren’t all they’re cracked up to be either.
But there are exceptions to every rule, and must be noted in presenting an intellectually honest opinion. This black dance duelist has vanquished all comers - from bird brained geese right on up to mass killing serial murders - with nothing more than super human dance skills, and some times a plastic garbage can. Make of it what you will.
****
But…But… I Can FIX her!!!
A novel disruption has occurred here in the Stubfart-O-Sphere that bears further cogitation and possible comment (and may require lethal methods of containment). A young intellectual protΓ©gΓ© has appeared on the socials with a novel plan to address the plummeting birth rates of white people. This young man is prone to sophistry and pedantry as most young intellectual poseurs are. I am not sure I fully understand his argument. And I’m simply too lazy to trudge through the endless reams of his literary diarrhea, made-up words, and flawed thinking. His thesis, distilled, appears to be that given the increasing prevalence of unstable, unhappy and emotionally disturbed man-hating feminists and lesbian harridans… young men should mate with them, raise the children properly and use reason and common sense to redeem these broken young women.
π₯΄π
Apparently the idea is gaining traction - mostly with increasingly desperate young men seeking to establish families and assume the role of fatherhood. They refer to these hags and shrews politely as “Women with BPD”, or Borderline Personality Disorder.
π
Back near Y2K I was watching the marriages of most of my friends implode. Some went through the emotional and financial wringer too. Around then, the manosphere arose. Men that had been betrayed by their feral women started comparing stories and notes at Manosphere sites. Then they began compiling statistics. Then they started establishing widespread female behavior patterns that served remarkably well in predicting feral female behaviour. Things went admittedly bad when whackadoodle theories arose to explain female motivations, and methods of dealing with BPD women. Fags like Vox Day, the Pied Pakie Piper known as Roosh - and any number of fakes and grifters arose and tried to position themselves as experts on modern sexuality and monetize their content. At that point I figured I had all the info I needed on the subject and started discussing the topic with guys like the late Uncle Bob, dissidents like the late Z Man and others.
My experience with BPD women is limited to my militant lesbian daughter and her wife/husband - or whatever it is. She is even more messed up than my daughter. Their lives were all about drama soaked in gasoline - and zippos. The other women in our families were merely retarded shitlib progressives that are nearing the ends of their lives… and show encouraging signs of finally seeing the errors of their ways. For me it’s far too little and far too late. I avoid them as much as possible.
I totally understand the desperation and forlorn loneliness of our young men, even though my baby-making days are far behind me. But even though I’m getting older, and current events and developments have left me in the dust years ago… I think this notion is horribly naive and misled. And the young men that take to it will be as wrecked and ruined as their elders were by taking up with deeply flawed women.
I guess some fellas just need to get hit by the train wreck in order to learn from it.
****
A Flash In The Pan
Wouldya lookit that!!! π‘
I love cast iron. Problem that stuff rusts. Especially if ya don’t take care of it!!! The good news is that it’s worse than it looks. The guy on OyTube said you soak it in a 50/50 solution of vinegar and water, take the steel wool to it… and season it with flaxseed oil. Do that four or five times for best results.
I’ve already got most of the rust off. I will season it with whatever the old lady has in the cupboard. I think she has mazola and olive oil? Who knows? Our relationship with cast iron is tense. I’ve had to do this before, usually when the pan gets left out with the trailer stuff. I’ve heard famous OyTube cooks say that cast iron, properly seasoned - is almost as good as teflon or other non-stick pans. I intend to pull out the stops on this one and see if it’s true.
****
Well!!! The Dems Sure Dunnit This Time! !!
They’re finally gonna put Dr. Fauci in jail!
A-HYUK, A-HYUK, A-HYUK!!!
ππ¨ππ¨ππ¨ππ¨
I think I lost another friend to Covid. I was having coffee with Pete and Mary and - forgive me for saying so… but Mary looked like hell warmed over. She had black eyes but no bruising or puffiness. Gaunt cheeks, fatigue… so I asked if she wouldn’t be better off at home sleeping off a flu. She said “It’s that damned Covid again!!!”
I laughed and barely managed to choke it off. I did NOT say, “But…but…but! You took TWO vaccines!!! Quadruple boosters on both!!! And you DOUBLE masked!!!! How could this POSSIBLY happen?!?!”
Mary had given me supreme shit for not getting vaxxed and masking up, and I politely told her to piss off at one point when she got stupid about it. She bought right into the scamdemic and I just don’t get it. She has a respectable veterinary background. She should have seen right through the hype of it. Anyone with a grade 11 knowledge of virology should.
Fauci’s head should be on a fuggin spike. Gawd only knows hoe many other chicken headed, neurotic retards he created with this nonsense.
In any event - I hope your Friday is fast and short, that the sun is shining and that you have plans for the weekend.
Cheers!
Filthie


No comments:
Post a Comment