Thursday, October 24, 2024

I’d Expect Nothing Less Shawn…

 




I’ll be honest, I’d have gotten burned by this one. Ya gotta trust someone for your news and I stopped watching the legacy media 15 years ago. Scratch that - I tune in once in awhile to see what my enemies are thinking - but that’s it.  Once I’ve assured myself that there’s no need to load my guns and start killing leftists… screw them, I don’t care what they think or how they see the world.

So yeah - Shawn and I got burnt with misinformation. But…this is how you handle it. You admit it, take your lumps and apologize. I will happily accept it. Shawn had no intent to deceive, his talk show guests will say what they will. Afterward he owned the mistake and tried to correct it. 

That is something that the faggots, jews, communists and vibrants at CNN would never do. And Kamala Harris doesn’t give a hoot about the American people so she’s partially at fault - misinformation only works (on normal people) when it’s plausible. 

1 comment:

  1. I don't believe anything anymore that I didn't personally see and less than half of that. Could be straight up like he says or he got a visit from the guys in suits and shades. Who knows?

    ReplyDelete