Friday, October 18, 2024

Got My Next Trophy Wife Picked Out

 I gotta say I was sorely tempted by that sammich making bubble gumming tottie on OyTube but she made a sammich with fuggin fruit in it and that was a deal breaker. Now she’s making sammies with green avocados in them… and even severe beatings can’t fix lunacy like that. I’m sure she’ll be heart broken about my decision but them’s the breaks! 

I’ve decided on another candidate.



JL will have another thing coming when he tries bust me for urinating in public parks next time! My gal will beat him like a rented mule and put him in a garbage can. She could probly beat up Tiny, Chutes and Pete all in one go! There’ll be some new found respect for my authority around here - mark my words!

😡

But… boy oh boy - that girl is gonna hit the wall hard when her day comes, eh? But that’s okay… by then I’ll be crapping in my pants and falling up the stairs and living only to eat ice cream and mush like Joe Biden and Cederq.

As with all life’s investments… timing is everything. 😊👍

12 comments:

  1. Yuck, is that a guy with tits?
    I need some eye bleach

    Fitty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Y’know… maybe I should check before I let my current wife divorce me…🤔

      Delete
  2. Please don't equate Biden and me in a sentence, that is extremely low ball blogging! I think she would kick your ass for crapping your pants twice in a day and your constant drooling and leaning over sideways in your bedside commode...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Y’know I never thunk about that either, Cederq! Jeez… I hope she doesn’t smell worse than I do… she looks like she eats lots of meat… probly chits like a Texan too…
      😂😂😂

      Delete
  3. Hey fitty, I'll take her, though I do I go out of my way to avoid getting beat up by girls in public, it's REALLY embarrassing...really. I'm mostly able to out run 'em...mostly. Actually, sometimes it's kinda fun...never mind, I need to change the subject.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not gay, he is all yours.
      Fitty

      Delete
  4. I guess I'll be seeing you in the emergency room after she does things to you that ensure you never poop right again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look close, I see a chubby.
      Fitty

      Delete
    2. HAR HAR HAR!!! 😂👍

      Screw all y’all!!!

      HAR HAR HAR!

      Delete
  5. Out in the field she could easily haul anyone of our asses should incapacity occur, and then prolly make a mean grilled cheese afterward!

    Chutes Magoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet "she" has a crank that folds up like the nosegear on a 747.

    ReplyDelete