Saturday, September 14, 2024

To Boldly Grump….



Amen!!! Most movies and TV shows are so gawddamned stupid now, not even I can watch it! The Vikings forged their berserker lore on women and faggots, if the TV is to be believed. Beamflot was ruled by a big, fat she-boon. Everywhere ya look there’s no getting away from it. I’m supposed to believe medieval villages were full of pakies n’ chinks! It’s so tiresome… of course all the bad guys are fat, old and white like yours Truly! 

😡

If I had the money I’d start producing parodies of top shitlib movies and edit all the queers, wahmen, jews and pavement apes out… and replace them with FOWGs.

1 comment:

  1. I like to watch Malcolm Douglas episodes on YT. He's been dead and gone for a good long time and was a true adventurer. A "real man". He was the inspiration for Crocodile Dundee and had his nature center long before the Irwins. An amazing explorer RIP.
    Spiro.

    ReplyDelete