Saturday, September 14, 2024

The Filthie Novelist

 


“Bbbllluuuuuugghhhhh” Filthie mumbled as he staggered across the kitchen,
still half asleep.

Absently, he grabbed the mug of coffee and sputtered at the first sip.
On the second he sighed with contentment and shambled on.
Unfortunately he tripped over his shadow on the way out and went tumbling
down the basement stairs… 

Y’know - I’m just going over the manuscript of my memoirs and adventures before I publish them.  They’re just not vibrant and diverse enough. I’ll have to re-write the whole sodden thing! Hrrrmmm… I’ll recast WL as a powerful, beautiful independent girl-boss. JL will be re-imagined as a 115 pound lesbian pakiestannie police officer… Pete will be a brilliant black scholar with  200 IQ… and that’d pretty much do it! The rest of the characters will remain the same: BCE will be the focused antisemite, Chutes Magoo will be a racist in general, Don will be a homophobe, and Mike will be a bitchy trannie… and I will be the ruggedly handsome muscular hero! Perfect!!!



It’ll be a guaranteed bestseller 
fer sure!!!
👍

2 comments:

  1. Yeah boy, it will be fun to see who gets the most sales on Amazon.
    You or General Asswipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me? Homophobe? There's gotta be a better word. I'm not "scared" of them, I just hate them. Plus I subscribe to the general concept that anyone who has to wipe poo off their pecker after sex just ain't right in the head.

    I'll take whichever stewardess on that flight that can cook.

    ReplyDelete