Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Scenes We’d Like To See


If I recall this guy’s the new champ at Olympic 10m air pistol (hork, spit). That’s a “sport” right up there with ribbon-twirling, the “war canoe” or other faggotry. Shooting events should involve FIREARMS, assholes!

Sigh.

But that’d probly scare the trannies n’ faggots n’ fwenchmen (but I repeat myself) I suppose. GAH! 

Modern cinema is so loaded with woke messaging that when I watch it, I start cheering for the bad guys. And of course they can never win so I just pretty much turn off the TV, HAR HAR HAR!!! I think the only people allowed to write these days are retarded 14 year old girls. I actually can feel my IQ dropping when I watch some of it! 

But there’s no point complaining. It just means turning it off and going to do something fun or useful. I think I should start a pirate TV station producing rogue screen plays… can you imagine the Coyote catching the Road Runner? Where he pulls the bird’s legs off and wrings the bird’s neck? Or alternate history flick where the Nazis win WW2 and the trains all run on time, there’s enough money and prosperity for a meaningful space program and all the minorities n’ vibrants are courteous and polite -or else? Or a movie where the entitled independent girl boss gets bitch-slapped and told to STFU?

☺️☺️☺️

Aaaaaaaahhhhh… REAL entertainment….😊👍

Speaking of real entertainment… just a heads up: I’m reading a thriller yarn written by Matt Bracken over on Blab. Castigo Cay seems to be a good little read. I’m only 4 chapters in… but so far it’s been a classic read! No diversity morons, no retarded girl bosses, no communist messiahs, no (((happy merchant))) publishing hype or queers. Just a decent, simple read! 

It might be worthwhile if you have the time. WL Emery is sternly reminded that he owes me another novel as well!

😉👍
 

6 comments:

  1. Matt's stories are good stuff. He writes more on the "lead up to and during the fall" phase.
    Steve S6

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read them all. The last one is best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Doomsday Reef is a page turner. I need to go back and read the first two now.

      Delete
  3. Storm troopers NEVER hit their targets...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bracken’s novels are good. And he’s getting better at the craft with each successive book. All highly recommended.

    But it’s ironic you made the happy merchant remark because he’s been very much in denial (at least publicly) about the outsized role of Jews in the destruction of the West. That said, supposedly he recently said something at least non-negative about Ford’s book. Is he coming around? Who knows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you want some genuinely unreconstructed cinema, I suggest Unconquered [1947] and The General [1926].

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phrYEKv0rmw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWm587wKKVw

    A recent novel I enjoyed was Tim the Idahoan's "The Good, The Bad, The Forgiven" about a preacher who doesn't shy away from a gunfight.

    ReplyDelete