Wednesday, January 31, 2024

The Return Of The Prodigal Stubfart

Hey! How’s it goin? Long time no see. It’s so good to see you again! 

Well I’m back from my wandering. I shut down the ol’ Thunderbox blog because it got too big and drew too much attention. Soon the Eye Of Sauron noticed me and the flying monkeys locked up my blog. Anything I wrote had to be run past and approved by the usual collection of scolds, snowflakes and turd brains before it could be published. It wasn’t worth the hassle and stuck in my craw. I went over to Blab to disappear for awhile and let the heat die off. 


They say you never apologize to the censors and authoritarians of the diversity freak show, but I think I will break with that one. To all these people I’d like to formally apologize. I’m sorry that you weren’t raised right. I’m sorry for what’s going to happen to you when the world resets and reality reasserts itself, and your narratives go away forever. I’m sorry you made the life decisions you made. I’m sorry you can’t be better people. I’m sorry we couldn’t protect you from the people that made you this way. But - we all know the way of it. My apologies are not the ones you want to hear. Most of you don’t want apologies at all… you want vengeance. Good luck with that, kids.



I was astonished by the emails and messages from folks asking me to return and deeply touched. Friend - thanks for your thoughts. I come back in the midst of trying personal times. Pop has dementia and falls often. He’s in emergency right now and when he gets out he goes straight into a home. Mom and I always fought like cats n’ dawgs (she was always a contentious, malicious liberal woman) … and now she’s 80 years old. Of course she still knows everything. We lost ol’ Mort just before Christmas last year. He just collapsed and couldn’t move and we had to put him down. Like many of you, I watch the news and wonder what planet I’m on, and wonder where these spiteful degenerate mutants came from. But it’s always darkest before the dawn.



I got a little work to do… setting up the new blog roll, calling up old friends to let them know where I am,  putting up the gun racks, etc etc. I dunno how this is gonna go either. I don’t care about traffic and such…but I do care about my friends that stayed with me and took the time for me. It means more as I age. But… if I can’t speak freely I’ll just flip the bird back at Blogger and go where I can.

If ya got the time - stop in and say “Hi” in the comments. It’s so good to have you here. Have a great Humpday and thanks for stopping in.

19 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the troubles on your end. On a blog it's easy to forget about some aspects of reality. I regularly skip red pill posts these days, after 1st scanning for important info.
    If I'm technically competent enough to follow you, I will. Since it's just a click and save to bookmarks, it fell within my range of competency. Hope those that couldn't make it to gab will show up back here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you back!! Matt from Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for dropping by fellas!😂👍

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should have lead with the Disney remake of Terminator, "I'll be black". Har har Filthie, good to have you back. Gab is good but, the blog is too. Like Rodney said, look out for number one, but dont step in number two.

    Bobsuruncle in Southern FUSA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My irrelevant and obscure blog led to me going back to farming. It happens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Think you’d be safer on Dive Medic’s server, over at Area Ocho.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glen great to see you back!

    I agree that you would likely be safe on Divemedic's server.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back!! Tried to visit you on Gab, but it's too much of a rabbit hole.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Missed you a lot. Glad you're back.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back! It’s damn good to see ya again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back. So sorry about Mort.

    ReplyDelete
  12. welcome back, always enjoyed ur blog and ur tweaking aesop.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so sorry about Mort's loss and will miss hearing about him. Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad to see you back up and at 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fart in their faces with a furious blast of fragrant fibrilating flatulence every chance you get.
    May it linger and they never forget it.
    A big sale on beans at the Sack-N-Save!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad you are back.
    Keep on keepin on.
    Fitty

    ReplyDelete
  17. About fucking time! Gab is a buggy pita!

    I read new on thru to here. Welcome home.

    JayinOKC

    ReplyDelete