Saturday, August 24, 2024

Epic

I'm going to do that.

Picture it: a viral post with world famous crime fighter - JL The Mountie - proudly holding aloft a sign that reads


GLEN FILTHIE FOR MAYOR!!!


HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!! I will do other famous people too - WL Emery, Tree Mike... Cederq... all the world's celebrities will be prominently seen endorsing my political views, opinions and values! Of course - other popular shit lib faggots, leftists and degenerates will get the same treatment! Neil Young... Justin Turdo... Bruce Springsteen... Robert De Nero... HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hey - I can't help it if some anonymous chit poasting cretins release AI generated deep fakes out onto the innernet!!! It's not my fault!!!! HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!!

I will have a kegger like the ones the Donks had last week too! A free abortion van on site for liberals, a mobile vasectomy clinic for them... and 5 gallon jars of free pickled eggs and cigars everywhere - for everyone!

When ya see something that works - ya run with it!

πŸ€£πŸ‘

4 comments:

  1. I'll throw my hat in with you Glen, you have a VICE-mayor slot I could get gerrymandered in ? I'll supply the best vice you could ever want...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shut up and take my money!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in! If shit goes sideways, I think insanity will cover my "plausible deniability".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hizzonerable Glen Filthie, for President, Republic of North America. (Not The Democratic Republic of North America, just to put a fine point on it!)

      Delete