Friday, August 2, 2024

Boomer Anthems

 Stand up straight, you buggardly tossers!!! And take off ya damned hat!!!



Wow… it brings a tear to the eye, dunninit? I only ever heard “Oh Canada” and I can no longer sing it… because the lyrics had to be revised. “In all our son’s command” offended the feminists so it got changed to something else. A few verses had to be sung in fwench to appease the faggotry in queerbec and who knows what it is now. “Ugh, Canada” is more like it. I haven’t felt a stitch of patriotism in…decades. I look at the fwench, the libs of Morontario, the First Nation free loaders, and the swarms of exotic weirdos boiling in from over the rainbow… suffice it to say I am a burnt out non-essential economic unit in this nation and that’s it! I have nothing in common with those people. They’ll sneer at me and say I’m not a real Canadian… but… what is a real Canadian? A stinking pajeet driving a yellow cab…?

I wonder what it would be like to have lived back then?  When Britain and Canada still had some kind of national pride?

1 comment:

  1. I'm seeing more recent arrivals showing up on welfare in our rural area, its gotten bad. I'm also seeing the % of the population on AASH way up, thats the Alberta welfare for people with medical and mental issues that prevent them from working. Seems like 10% or more of the province is on it. If your a leach on the system because your IQ is under 70 and are too stupid to work your too stupid to vote.

    Exile1981

    ReplyDelete