Saturday, July 6, 2024

Put Away Your Rifles, Men…

 … and get out your pipes, pig pikes n’ spears! It’s time for some serious stubfart decompression therapy!


Y’know I just wonder how we got here sometimes. Over the decades, us guys really dropped the ball. Testosterone levels are diving. Our women are turning into freaks, whores, and harpies. Individual productivity is diving, stress levels are hitting stratospheric levels, 25% of our women are on antidepressants and prescription psychotropic drugs, our kids are diversity freak shows or they cower in dark basements trying to isolate themselves from the lunatics that now own the mainstream. I know any number of people that just can’t relax, not even for a second. If they DID catch a break, they wouldn’t know what to do with it! They are going to be so screwed when (or if) they retire.

I am getting up early with the birds to get the Niglet out for her walk. We usually do 5 or 6 clicks while it’s early and cool. When we get back, I pack my pipe, make a big squisher of coffee…and then go out on the veranda to do my day’s bibling and maybe surf the net on the phone. It’s glorious - the neighborhood birds come and sit on the railing to yak at me and when they get bored with me they go after the dawg. She gets dive bombed and they’re gone before she can put the bite on them - it’s incredibly cheap entertainment. By 8:00am I’m ready to put everything away and get to my chores. 

People need to decouple from the Matrix and seriously look at the way they live.


10 comments:

  1. That describes life in Australia perfectly Glen. We are being overwhelmed by the third world, (don’t you DARE notice you RACIST), our housing has become some of the most expensive in the world (don’t you DARE complain peasant), our health care has changed from a family Doctor that you saw for decades to some random at a clinic for 15 minutes (16 mins = “extended” consultation and nearly doubles the cost), our media is owned by two or three multinationals and all say exactly the same things, our politicians are all bought by China and now we are being constantly bombarded with NUCLEAR POWER is the ONLY POSSIBLE way forward !!!! We have solar & wind farms that are ok but can’t keep up with the demand. Our coal fired power stations that provided very cheap, utterly reliable power for most of our lives have suddenly become lethal killers and are being shut down all over the country - and immediately destroyed so they cannot be re-opened. We are going to be a nuclear power within the next five years I reckon. Fucking fuckers. Every excuse under the sun, but after the jibber-jabber campaign you know what the politicians want by how hard they deny what they are about to do. Mother fornicators. All the “pro-nuclear” people I speak with shit their pants when I say they should build the nuclear plant in THEIR suburb. ALWAYS it’s the people “calling” loudest for it that live closest to the centre of the largest cities, insulated from the consequences of their virtue signalling. I am so sick of my fellow Australians.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a reckoning coming, Aussie. I can’t see this going on much longer. You voat them out… and the new guys just pull the same crap the old losers did. Stockpile beer, popcorn and ammo, I guess…

      Delete
  2. I'll wave as i drive past st albert tomorrow on my way to work. I'll even wave with all 5 fingers .

    Exile1981

    ReplyDelete
  3. My gooodness Filthie, that post was one of the finest and invigorating things I've read. I mean it. You'd be a welcome neighbor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm an early retiree. Meaning I'm not old enough to collect anything, but life is good. I feed the birds daily, those little pea quail are so adorable. Occasionally I'll see the coyote and watch the sunrise while I drink my coffee. I've always been an early riser. I make bread daily because it's so simple why not. It's a another great day!! Enjoy your Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started collecting, Sarah. I had to laugh the other day… I got the oils dumped, a rad flush and diff fluids changed… and they gave me a senior’s discount. I dunno whether to be angry or happy about it..! 😂👍

      Delete
  5. C’mon up…bring yer favorite briar, I’ve got the rest. No front porch, but a very suitable substitute around the firepit in the backyard. Be more than happy to have ya…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously need another pipe, P2…. I’m watching eBay like a hawk but there are no real bargains there…

      Delete
    2. Estate sales,, my friend. Surprisingly, I’ve got a few really nice pipes off Etsy. Check pipesmokersden.com as well. The guys there are always trading or selling…. Got a gorgeous Peterson from there. (If ya shoot me an addy, I’ll send ya a couple and gladly. I have more than I need and there are a few that have fallen out of the rotation….)

      Delete