Sunday, July 21, 2024

On the Drawing Board Now


Hrrrrmmmmm. A land yacht, eh? Oh gawd I could go for that. I could drive that to a shady spot on the ranch I have permission on…and just park. Put on my cammies, grab my rifle and ass pack…and out I go for a day of sport in the field! Come back at the end of the day - and have a crockpot of stewage and some beers or pop in the fridge…

I swear that if I win the lottery I’ll be broke the next day…😂

This is probly what I end up with, though…☹️




  

4 comments:

  1. With the bottom one you won't being going too fast with that like you would with the glamping expedition buggy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A modernized "Stripes" RV? Sergeant Hulka would approve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one would be great as a work vehicle, think of all the tools and spare parts you could fill it with.

    Exile1981

    ReplyDelete
  4. You would need a million dollar pit/support team for the glamper. You're probably already set up and qualified for the tracked beast.

    ReplyDelete