Monday, July 22, 2024

Breakfast With Haru The Baboon & Filthie


 

Hrrrrmmmmmm. I'm cooking now. 


Cederq! Chutes! Stand by on the stomach pump and defibrillator! 

Pete, Mike, Don - mops, buckets, squeegees!!! This may not end well!

JL - can you ask the guys down at the fire hall to stand by too?

I'm using canned chicken and crushed up rice crackers for bread crumbs. I probaly shouldn't be doing this without adult supervision. I'll let ya guys know how it turned out if I survive.

That is all.

4 comments:

  1. Where's the chorizo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Canned chicken? Dammit man, are you mad?

    Once talked to a guy who used to work at one of those giant chicken farms in Arkansas, you know the Tyson ones. Said never buy the mixed packages or the chicken nugget packages. Always buy a whole bird and cut it up yourself. He said the way they process birds, the sick and injured would be butchered separately - they'd cut away the bad parts and then the rest of those birds would be used for the nuggets and mixed packages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's like the "You Suck at Cooking" guy had started a second, more refined (added music) channel...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dont forget to add the MSG. Asians like some neuro-stimulators, aka crack. I like the skillet, good for eggs, crab cakes, salmon cakes, etc...Gonna have to find one. I never used powder potato starch. I reuse a little of the water from boiled potatoes for that.

    ReplyDelete