Thursday, June 6, 2024

Make Polygamy Great Again


 

I’m trying to imagine it. It’d be heaven for a 21 year old horn toad like Quartermain or Pete… but for a cranky old mean stubfart?  I’d go batshit crazy! “Don’t pick your nose! Zip up your fly, pull up your pants,  you need a shave, put down the toilet seat, stop wiping your ass on the drapes…!!!” It’s no wonder the arabs can’t look at something without wanting to shoot it or blow it up. Serves em right too.

And the bloody kids! They’d constantly be stealing the keys to the car, the truck AND your motorcycle! And bringing them back with empty gas tanks, the little bastards!

🤬

I dunno if even can make polygamy great at all! 

3 comments:

  1. Been telling my wife for over thirty years now why I'd never cheat on her: "Why would I be so stupid as to think I could deal with another woman when I can barely deal with the one I got?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bag limit 1, daily possession limit 1, catch and release recommended but often ignored. Violate at your own peril. And don't fish on the company pier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great advice. I have to fish with a pocket fisherman.

      Delete