Friday, June 7, 2024

Gotta Protect That Community At All Costs



Well the blue haired lard assed lesbians of OyTube got me again. I got banned for 24 hours to learn me a lesson and ‘protect the OyTube community’. If you’re a child molesting faggot on OyTube - no problem! If you’re a shit skinned race baiter - as long as you shit on Whitey it’s all good. The (((censors))) of JewTube are noble protectors of the common good - just like our cops and squaddies.

Whatever…πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ 

I need to spend more time outside anyways, and less time on the computer.


The time to deal with those people will come when it comes,
and not a minute before…

4 comments:

  1. Nasim Aghdam.
    Never forget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 24 hours, you're not even trying.
    I'd be happy with that Security Six, or maybe it's a Speed Six.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Security Six was my first 357. An absolutely fine piece.

      Delete
  3. You're on OyTube? (Great name btw). Can you share link?

    ReplyDelete