Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Riding The Lightening

 


Hrrrrrmmmmm. 

Awhile back I decided to replace all the crappers in the castle as they were 25 years old, I’d done repair kits on all of ‘em, and the new low volume crappers just seem to make sense. I shopped around and Home Despot seemed to be selling them for $250.00… but I didn’t look all that hard at them. Some things, ya just don’t buy from them. If ya have problems… Welp…you bought it, and it’s your problem. If there’s something missing or broken in the box … you’re in the endless line up at customer service with some $5.00/hour vibrant or retard trying to ignore you. I went to the local Mom and Pop plumbing shop. I *think* I paid $500.00 each for three crappers. I can clog them but it takes serious fibre to do it, HAR HAR HAR!!! I just wanted an easy install and then to forget about them.

Hrrrrrmmmmmm. Heated seats, eh? As I get older and fussier … I might appreciate that. Especially in winter when the wife turns down the heat. Slapping my arse on that frozen fixture is an act of bravery and determination. 

I think the bidet is a chick thing because I see no merit in it for an old stubfart. My bung will never come clean no matter how hard I wipe, HAR HAR HAR HAR!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ‘ The ladies must get a sexual buzz off that thing or something? Who knows? 

Economically it’s a no go for me. $1000.00 - $3000.00? Nah… I don’t think so. But it beats those horrible squat toilets they were on before…

2 comments:

  1. I live in Japan and have had a toilet like this for almost 30 years. The big advantage is that at the highest power level, the spray has an enema effect when it's difficult to push one out. I like to describe it as cleaning my eyeballs from the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Butdays are good when you got hemorrhoids the size of asteroids. Plus the enxt pandemic youre already taken care of. I will say after two wives incessant bitching about putting down the seat, especially when i gotta pee three times in the night, my next house will have a men's urinal installed. I wont be the cucked mfer that pisses sitting down so as to appease a split-tail.

    ReplyDelete