Thursday, May 9, 2024

K9 Dawg Patrol: The Murder Of Mrs. Mallard

 


Very suspicious indeed …

The new niglet pup is coming along nicely in her law enforcement training. We’ve extended our foot patrols and are now an intimidating presence among the senior delinquents in the neighborhood.  Mr. Plumber’s Cleavage round the corner doesn’t try anything when we pass - we are watching him like hawks. Around the corner from him is The Corvette Kid…he sneers at us every time we go by and I look at is rides. He’s always polishing his two corvettes and resents my envious regard. Screw that old bastard! Every day we run into Mrs. Chicken Head and her dog… she’s a loon but she has a good heart and means well. There’s Hobo Harry who occasionally camps on Dawg Island and in the little park on the other side of the moat around the island… but I haven’t seen hide nor hair of him in weeks. I think JL and the red coats might have gotten him and put him in the can for 30 days again…

But… none of the local tards, spinsters and miscreants would have a motive for something like this. The RCMP are too busy and wisely turned the criminal investigation of this event over to me. And - I’m beginning to suspect one of my arch enemies like Quartermain or Cederq is behind this. Consider the crime scene: no blood. No chew marks from predators. Mrs. Mallard is a Snow Bird that spends half her time vacationing in the US. Hrrrrrrrmmmmmmm - could she have incurred the wrath of one of the American stubfarts that often stop by the blog? 

I just want everyone to know that me and my crime fighting K9 cohort will be watching you all very, very carefully. None of you are above suspicion!!! 

Keep your hands where I can see ‘em. ๐Ÿ’€ 

I will not rest until this case is solved! Tips can be left in the comments.

Filthie

18 comments:

  1. Your first tip: I didn't do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank goodness! That’s fine…you’re free to go! I shall turn my formidable powers of observation and deduction on to the other suspects!

      Delete
  2. She had dirt on the Clintons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha!
      Ha!Ha!
      Ha!Ha!Ha!

      Dirt on the Clintons! I love it. So, she had the negatives from their last tropical island vacation, and so was Epsteined.


      Delete

  3. My heart breaks for Mrs. Mallard, this despicable act cannot go unanswered! Your very honor rests upon righting this senseless atrocity!
    Speaking of JL, you speak, hintingly as if he may be re- redcoated...EH?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last I heard he is in another small town in Northern Alberta. He drops by occasionally… I hope he’s doing well.

      Delete
  4. In reading my recent DU magazine I saw where the pot hole region is experiencing a drought and there isn’t much water. That duck was trying to get up here to mosquito heaven and simply gave up the goose from exhaustion. Pick it up and take it to the lake and start training the pup on retrieving fowl.

    Or, it’s a case of avian flu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has to be something like that, D. It looks young and healthy.

      Delete
  5. o/t - I love the new burger fren.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gawd I love those retarded frogs of Gab too…! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘

      Delete
  6. Old age, bird flu, shotgun - in that order.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely not shotgun Jack… no blood…๐Ÿคจ

      Delete
  7. I think it was due to a fowl-up. (I gotta million of em!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fowl play is the more likely hypothesis Tex!๐Ÿ˜‚

      Delete
  8. Maybe she is taking a nap? Just a heavy sleeper?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel a Monty Python parrot debate coming on…

      Delete
  9. I have it from confidential sources that the Mallard had information that could lead to the arrest of the Hildabeast.

    ReplyDelete