I take a lot a crap and bullying from fags like Jack, Chutes and Mike for my love of Croc footwear! π‘ My wife recently to Crocs and loves them. Hers are festooned with plastic flowers n’ blooms and look girly enough I suppose.
Mine are beat to chit after years of yard work and nonsense down in the dungeon. My niglet pup chews on them too. She’s such a good girl…all my leather boots are down there and she could chew them too..but she only ever went after the crocs and they don’t share a stitch of wear despite it! π
My wife wants to embellish my crocs but I don’t want flowers or My Pretty Ponies or the other girly croc charms. I want something hateful, bitter and twisted - like me!
Hrmmmmmm… some a these look good…
People will judge you by your footwear, men…and it pays to make as good an impression as possible…
No comments:
Post a Comment