Friday, October 9, 2026

A Heads-Upping

Winter Dawn Patrol



Fergle started screaming at me at Zero Dark Thirty the other morn. I guess he decided on an early morning walk … and it was blacker than a (redacted)’s (redacted)hole outside. It was crispy out there too… I had to leave my oh-so-fashionable flop hat at home and break out the headlamp and toque. I *think* I saw super-tiny snowflakes dancing in the beam of the headlamp but who knows? Exile reported snow and slush out by Two Hills last week… But this is Alberta; anything’s possible. Heads up: I will officially announce the arrival of winter on this blog by posing in my unbuttoned trap door underwear and poasting up the pics! You have been warned. HAR HAR HAR HAR!!,

😂👍

****

Something Stupid This Way Comes


With the cold weather, the geriatrics, the neurotics and the genuinely retarded are starting to queue up for the fall flu shots. They’re still playing Covid I guess… boosters and shots are on the menu this year because you can never be too safe!!!


HAR HAR HAR!
Say… is that old bitch - Comrade Misfit still
screeching into the chasm? 
🤡

And - wouldn’t ya just know it!?!. It looks like those pesky Russians are trying to destroy the world again. The sky is falling! Everyone shit your pants in fright!!!! Heads up everyone!!! Alert Nurse Aesop!!! HAR HAR HAR! 



Ahhhhhh…. HAR HAR HAR! But… I shouldn’t be a dink. As I write this, there’s still an outside chance this is legit. Let’s go and get ahead of this before the Hoople Heads and General Aesop get involved and common sense goes out the window.




This could be a credible threat. For now, keep a sharp eye on it. 

Whether it’s real or not is easily verified. Pandemics spread and propagate in a predictable exponential fashion. This is not me outgassing as usual; it’s rock solid science and elementary grade 11 math. It’s so solid, that we can accurately predict, 19 times out of 20, with an accuracy of +/- 3% - how many people are going to die in the early stages. 



What you’re looking for is repeatability. With a real pandemic, infection rates will be the same up here in Edmonton as they are in New York as they are in Bumfuck Saskatchewan. And no, masks and fake social distancing will not slow it down.

With the COVID scam, there was no consistency at all. General Aesop reported overwhelmed hospitals and morgues, D12 cats digging mass graves, and mass hysteria in California. Up here in Aaaaaaadmontim… fattie nurses were dancing in the empty halls posing as heroes without capes. Crickets gave them standing ovations.

If this actually IS real… stock up on supplies.  Otherwise… it’s going to be the usual neurotic gong show.



I like triple ply tissue myself.


In Canada we give our retarded liberals the pun-jab!!!
Our superior health care system offers you a choice between vaccinations 
medically assisted self deletion.
I really want to send this to my shitlib mother but sh’d only get mad
and cut me out of the will again…
😂


****

Random Off Topic: Filthie Girl-Slop

So the scandal de jour this week appears to be that poor, unfortunate girl at the college that got gang banged by a bunch of college frat-boys. It’s absolutely horrible!!! All she did was snort some coke off some kid’s dink, and the next thing ya know - she’s pulling the train for every coke head in the frat house!!! How awful!!!! (I don’t get it. When I was going to school I was always swamped. I barely had time for benders because I was so busy. I got shit faced a couple times…but never that blasted…)

And it all happened a couple a years ago and she’s just getting around to making a stink of it now…😂

And my social feed filled up with the usual feminist cankle blossoms shitting on all men and demanding the death penalty for the perps, and castration for the rest of us.

Generally I don’t preach at people because it’s not my place. But this time? I started holy rolling because I was fed up with their bullshit annd it drives shitlibs insane. And I dropped a load of truth bombs on them for good measure! 

In the real world, normal, happy and intelligent women don’t get raped. Nor do they get physically beaten in spousal abuse. I know because I’m a Christian conservative traddie; and the women in my community are doing just fine. People with morals, ethics, and elementary common sense don’t have problems like this. It doesn’t even come up on their radar. They’re too busy living happy, meaningful lives. The answer to problems like this is obvious: repent, accept Christ as king, and reform! The womenfolk that get raped and pommeled? The vast majority of the are liberal sluts hanging around your average liberal men: druggies, alcoholics, coloured psychopaths and gangsters, and other turdies. 

Well! It was like scalding vampires with holy water! Every shitlibbed homosexual, feminist, incel and gender twink came swarming out to hate on me! I was polite but firm and completely truthful. The girl was obviously a slut. Most liberal women today are. Most liberal men are flimps like Barky Obutthole, or rapists and pedos like Joe Biden and Blowjob Bill Clinton! If you live the debauched liberal lifestyle, stuff like this is going to happen to you. 

“Some Christian you are!!!” “You just hate women” “You have no empathy!!! You don’t give a shit about women!!!” 😡🤬😡🤬

They’re right about that, I suppose. I don’t rape women, I avoid slutty women and their flawed men, and their problems are not my problems. I most certainly do NOT give a shit, and if liberal whores want to make war on their idiot men… I’m just peachy with it! Fly at it! Have fun girls! HAR HAR HAR!!!

I was obviously just being a dink; but I told no lies. This world is run by God, Darwin, the devil and Murphy and if you don’t stay on the right side of those guys… bad things happen. I dunno how evangelists do it? I suppose they aren’t anymore, really? So many churches are falling for the warm fuzzy permissiveness of neoliberalism and they are collapsing and prolapsing… as are their former congregants.

Are problems like these just a road to hell paved with good intentions? Or true satanic evil afoot? I think there’s a reckoning coming regardless. That which can’t go on will eventually stop.

****

I Like How That Works

Well we’re having the big referendum here in Alberta next week. We’re all voating on whether to begin the separation process with Canada.



I’m a separatist. I don’t want to be; but years of Justin Trudeau’s faggotry, and Carney trying to turn Canada into the same multicultural hell that fwance is… pissing on our biggest trade partners and friends in the US and snuggling up to China…? Who’s the traitor, again? As an Albertan I have more in common with Texans than I do with the fairies in Morontario and Queerbec. I could start spitting and gobbing about liberal Canadians but … bah. I’m just done. There’s no fixing this. Fuck you, Canada. We’re better off on our own. Queerbec is too; they’ve been siphoning billions of dollars out of Canada in general, and Alberta in particular… it would do them good to go it alone and pay their own way for a change. 

According to the official polls, guys like me are a tiny minority of about 20%. I know you can’t trust polls farther than you can throw them but… there are a ton of “Canadian Unity” signs up around here. Most of them are in front of palatial homes owned by retired geriatric boomers, or public school teachers and other sniveling servant union slobs. But who knows? There’s a lot of young kids that can’t find jobs or pay rent. With Carney wanting to flood in more jeets and kabobs in to take their jobs and destroy their prosperity… who knows what’s going to happen? I’m guessing the actual number of separatists is closer to 30 or 35%… but we may never know. Our elections are as pozzed as America’s are. 

All we can do is see what happens. Please pray for us if you’re so inclined. We have some very unpleasant choices to make and they’ll only get more dire as time progresses…







****

On Your Way Out This Morn…

Well that’s pretty much it for this week’s monkeyshines. I saw what’s happening in Europe and I try to keep my mouth shut. There’s a a lot of stupid going on in Europe right now as the leftists in places like Fwance come face to face with the realities of race and genetics. One scene summed it up for me where this greasy old white haired hippy school teacher tried to put out a school fire the monkeys had started. The simians surrounded him, swarmed him and beat the shit out of him. But still, the lame excuses and justifications for the animals come. The fwench are going to learn… or burn. I’m good either way.

Much as I’d like to burn fwenchmen to warm my cold, hard heart… I’ve got other, less smelly ways to heat my basement Reclusium. Before ya go… check out my new winter heating strategy!



This looks like fun!
😊👍

If ya can’t beat the third world… join ‘em!  On your way out… could ya be so kind as to throw another log on the fire? HAR!!! We know you’re busy but as always - thanks for stopping in. As for me…I’m about to go bark off some more Logs Of Ease. Go in peace today, and I’ll look forward to seeing y’all again next week.

Cheers!

Filthie











No comments:

Post a Comment