Tuesday, October 22, 2024

Feeling Your Age Yet, You Old Fart?

 


I never got into Buck Rogers as a kid - the modern remakes were 
after my time and aimed at a younger audience.
I remember he had a little midget robot buddy and his head looked like
a dink, HAR HAR HAR!!!
πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

She was too skinny - or so I thought at the time. Pretty face though.
They have both aged remarkably well though - much better than I have.
The younger fellas will probly remember them with fondness…
As they should.

5 comments:

  1. DUDE - it was Buck Rodgers, aired 1979. And she was HOT. Damn. I was pretty upset it only went two seasons.

    And I remember watching the Flash Gordan serials from the 1930's as repeats on one of the local channels down here. Must have been early 70's when I watched, grainy black and white and you could easily see the strings on the rocket ships.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was addicted to Flash in my youth (early 1950s). Buster Crabbe, Jean Rogers and Frank Shannon were and still are my only Flash, Dale and Ming characters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brain fart! My bad! I will edit and re-poast!

    Dammit - I’m so old and stupid I can’t keep anything straight! πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buck rogers was a good show. Good to see them still doing well. I have the exact same shorts as old buck does.

    Exile1981

    ReplyDelete