Sunday, September 1, 2024

From The Goddess Of The Sewers, Cloacina…

Y’know what? If they can do it… so can I. Cackula Harris can get up in front of a bunch of hooting, gibbering black baboons at a political rally and caper about, pretending she’s black and everyone has to play along and pretend she is and be serious about it. Then there’s that retarded woman that’s a fake indian. After that there’s the endless freak show of fake genders and sex perverts that we have to pretend are sane leaders. 

Whatever. I now identify as a Roman emporer. I’m even gonna run around in a toga with a crown of cabbage and you fags’ll all have to bow and scrape before me or get charged with a hate crime. 

I’m probly gonna need a pronoun now. Polite, serious suggestions in the comments, please!!! ☺️👍

But - you will find your new emperor a benevolent leader, blessed by his patron gods and goddesses. Today I shall share their gifts with the unworthy proles, peons and peasantry! 

👍

Remember! No rude jokes at my expense!!! That’s hateful cruel intolerance, and intolerance will not be tolerated!!!

Crassus



































5 comments:

  1. General Turgidson.

    Chutes Magoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suggest "Crepitus" as your Imperial title.

    Exile1981

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the perfect title with honorifics for your Roman emperor.

    "Magnificus vir Crepitus, divinum ventus"

    Henceforth I think this should be your name

    Exile1981

    ReplyDelete
  4. Re #1: when you finally figure it out, 30 years later.

    https://nonadventures.com/2015/07/11/i-second-that-lotion/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is now claimed to be illegal by people that can not define a woman. It is best to stop asking them from here out...

    ReplyDelete