Saturday, August 17, 2024

Walking On The Wild Side

 



And so it starts again. I think I was on Blab and this big black baboon kid comes on Tik Tok. He’s in his car alone, wearing a mask, and starts tearfully explaining that he has M-pox and that it’s real and sheeeit and how we all gotta take it seriously… Then he pulls off his mask to reveal his face - with a CG monkey snout. Somehow he’s crying real tears as he starts to eat a banana…. HAR HAR HAR!!!  I wish I could edit videeyahs the way that boy did! 

Near as I can tell Monkey Pox is pretty much Darwin and Murphy hating on queers. If you limit your exposure to them and their lifestyle you have very little to worry about. One is tempted to be complacent and contemptuous of the red alerts coming out of the medicos after the Covid scam… but we can’t afford to do that! Pay attention! Real pandemics are still very possible and they are no joke. The cautionary tale of the boy that cried wolf is in full affect here. Take this stuff seriously until proven otherwise. For this latest scare, though…? I think we can relax.



Another African Safari RUINED.
๐Ÿคฌ

Dear GAWD. Is there anything that CAN’T be porked by the 
human animal?

That’s why we still haven’t got any real proof
of extraterrestrials. They avoid the earth because if they
stop in…some pervert butt blaster or Cleveland Steamer will
bend them over a rail and pour the salami to them!
๐Ÿ˜ก

I personally think God despises fags and pervs…and that
the rest of us are on thin ice these days too…

But… whaddya gonna do? 







3 comments:

  1. Africa?

    Butt of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll start to worry about the next coofiness when the world starts to resemble the movie 'The Stand'!

    Chutes Magoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wrote a blurb about this. Thanks for the inspiration.

    My thought is that this is just the beginning, and I'm wondering if the WHO shares my view. They declared a super-emergency over this one (Monkey pox, or Mpox) and they don't do that lightly. The current version is rarely fatal, but version two has already been discovered. Next year we'll have, what? Version 3? What's worse is that the virus will survive for up to 30 days on a flat surface, and a person can carry mpox for 4 days without showing any symptoms. That means that if some faggot gets frisky at a pride protest, then a few days later his closet queen butt buddy sits down next to me at the lunch counter, I could come down with it.

    Ain't that some shit?

    If there were any justice at all the fags would spread it to the muzzies.

    Later!

    MJ

    ReplyDelete