Friday, August 30, 2024

Lady Crassea, Again



Yesterday when I poasted up that one about that fat bitch nice German lady, 
the comments filled up with wanks making rude jokes.

Later that day some German secret service agents stopped by and beat the poop outta me
while JL and the RCMP just stood around and laughed.
All the rotten things I’ve said about the Mounties, krauts Germans, and fat large chicks
caught up with me all at once!
๐Ÿ˜ต

I’d appreciate everyone’s cooperation and restraint here so as to 
avoid any further incidents with intrusive foreign law enforcement 
agencies…
No hurtful rude jokes… please…

7 comments:

  1. That woman is so fat that I tried to drive around her with a full tank and I ran out of gas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No fat chicks.
    It's the law.
    Jerry the Germinal?
    Love that Grace Slick meltdown circa 1978 at Deutschland music festival where she goes off about losing wars and other topics.
    The gear was stolen, stage burnt down, she got fired.
    Thanks for Marx and the NSDAP Jerry. (s/)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its better when she can manage being on top. The good news is that it takes practice. The best fun in this world is screwing up as hard , fast and furious as you can...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So who is providing the jumping motion? Are you under the trampoline Filthie pushing up?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The police get sexually excited by the smell of the blood and shit they beat out of people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I’m gonna get pounded again… almost as bad as that trampoline is, HAR HAR HAR HAR!!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is not something I should try at my age and athleticism. But I think I'll join the gym tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete