Tuesday, August 20, 2024


Big Bro married a purdy li’l gal 100 years ago that went vegan.
She took to it for real too, unlike the
vast majority of women who only fake it as a virtue signal.

Her boobs disappeared and I guess her body fat went to zero and
she looked physically ill. She forced it on her
husband and boys too.
 
They divorced after less than a year of that. Big Bro was an athlete by nature and he needed the calories. He’s in his mid 60s now and still runs death races. His kids hated their time living with mom and eating rabbit food, and pigged out biafricans when they lived with Dad. 

Veganism is just another aspect of Shitlib life I just don’t get…like homosexuality, promiscuity, feminism, etc etc… what’s in it for them? Of course now the all the rage are carnivore diets. I wonder if they are just blow-back against veganism? A lot of the Beautiful People are doing it now, apparently. I dunno what it is that makes people think they should brag about their diet.

I look at all this nonsense and just shrug. From where I sit, the human animals was designed as a garbage can that would eat whatever was in front of it. Unfortunately for me, that’s exactly what I do I have the enormous gut to show for it so whadda I know? 

All I know for sure is that if some fuggin woman tried to turn me into a herbivore… there’d be a justifiable homo-cide. 
πŸ˜‚


4 comments:

  1. My wife put me on me to for a bit. Lost 28 lbs. It came right back. Menu fatigue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Open your mouth and look in a mirror. Those four fangs (canines) in front are for meat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny enough mon trying to force the family to ve vegan because she believed that would solve ger weight issues was the beginning of the end for my family as a kid.

    I know then that vegan= bad partner, and married a girl who likes meat.

    Exile1981

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gets me is that it’s not good enough that they do it got themselves… but they think they have to force it on the rest of us…

    ReplyDelete