Saturday, June 1, 2024

OyTube: The Sunday Morning Sportsman

Back when I used to still watch a bit of TV, early Sunday morning, before anyone woke up - was for sportsmen. Most of us were probably still sleeping off hangovers from the night before. Usually they were fishin' shows but there was other stuff too - travel/tourist shows, hikers and RVers.

That is probably where this guy fits in. This intrepid traveler gets some epic videography as he RV's across Kipperland... and he drives like me and Cederq too, HAR HAR HAR!!!

I can only like and subscribe.






4 comments:

  1. No wonder you Canadians are thought of us a retarded cousin neighbors if you watch dribble such as this. I'll pray for you... what I will be praying is anybody's guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Subscribed! I'll be watching these with the grandson. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has a bit of a list to the starboard, but off roads amazingly well. Looking forward to more well researched and documented expeditions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah it just caught my eye because I am an RC guy… I used to fly the planes…

    But if I had grandchildren… I’d be all over stuff like this with them…

    ReplyDelete