Monday, June 3, 2024

Monday Morn Mind Rotters: Videeyah Games…

 


I love video games but I never played this one. Nowadays the things are so complicated I dunno how the kids play them. They’re filled with impossible little puzzles. There’s periodic impossible “boss fights” with enemies with super powers. Treats and weapons are fiendishly hidden in vast digital environments that you can get lost in. The characters can buy and sell things and pick up and enhance special abilities from huge menus. But the kids know where to go and what to do and there has to be a logic of some sort to it… but I can’t see it. The games tell stories as they play…

I can see why the kids are addicted to them

2 comments:

  1. Reality is the same, just harder!

    Chutes Magoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Video games as an industry is bigger than movies and television combined. The video industry is worth $374 billion a year in revenue.

    Tanfj

    ReplyDelete