Monday, June 17, 2024

It Works On Females Too..?


Oh man, here we go…!!
😖


I was originally intrigued by the idea classifying the personality types. That was, until I looked into it and discovered I was a Zeta Male. Zetas are ornery, often have problems with BO and flatulence and are too dumb to be taken seriously. I first ran into this stuff when Vox Day was pounding on it years ago as it applied to men. There’s a whole Greek letter alphabet of personality types and of course…he was an alpha male: women were putty in his hands, he was a natural leader, athletic, dominant in every setting, yet still popular with everyone. I finally saw him on a podcast and the guy looked and sounded like a queer. But he assures one and all that he has it all, and a superior intellect as well! 
😂👍

Initially it was intriguing but in application it looked more like astrology. A lot a the tards ate it up and decided they were alpha males too. Maybe there’s something to it…but I think it’s a pantload. But now…dissecting the female personality traits? And putting letters on them? That should be fun!  Are the same traits assigned to the same classification? I can’t see how; women would express the traits differently…wouldn’t they?

I think there’s only three personality types: ya got your dicks, your pussies, and the assholes…








3 comments:

  1. Thanks for that link Glen - I haven’t giggled like a moron for so long - I needed the yuks.

    It’s funny how it’s suddenly kewl to play pop-psychologist this month. Vox is utterly desperate to get credit for the new hierarchy. I had to laugh - even Richard Cooper is quoting him verbatim without giving credit to where he stole it from. (Imagine if someone did that to his “unplugged” book !!!!).

    There’s an element of truth to it all, but the special elite sigma crap is just marketing to suck in the weak minded. It’s all fun as long as you don’t take it too seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinks they are all that? Classic narcissist. Ironically that’s Greek too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excuse me?!! That's MISTER hole to you pal! And don't you forget it!

    ReplyDelete