Saturday, May 25, 2024

Of Limeys, Kippers, Fish n’ Chips…

 


The Royal Canadian Mounted Police leading the Coronation procession of king Charles III in London

 
Sigh… Y’know… I come from a Royalist family. My paternal grandparents emigrated right after WW1. Grampa Filthie was mean and tougher than nails after spending his teens and early adult years in the trenches and he hated the monarchy with the heat of 1000 suns. But, he kept his trap shut because Gramma loved England, tea, roses, the monarchy, nobility and everything else about Britain. Tea Time was a big deal for Gramma as well as keeping up with appearances. British traditions reigned in our family.

😂👍

My uncle had a collection of Royal china commemorative plates and tea cups with scenes of coronations, Royal weddings and whatnot. When he bragged about his latest acquisitions - fine China tea cups commemorating the marriage of Chuck and Di…  I was accused of heresy and treason as a teen when I said Chuck was a bloody airhead, Diana was a whore and the Queen should disown them both! But I was loyal to the Queen. Liz was a helluva woman and they don’t make them like that anymore. She was the last of her kind. At the time here in the west, we were producing leaders like Peanut Boy Carter and Pee-airre Turdo The Elder. Both colossal faggots, failures and disappointments to say the least. Say what ya want about monarchies… but it’s not like (hork, spit) ‘democracy’ is producing better results.

Gawd I had high hopes for Harry. When he was just a lad, 7 or 8, he almost killed the entire Royal Family with a cabbage fart at a formal photo op. I wish I could find the pic…they were all dressed in their finery and ceremonial regalia… and the kid and the Queen Mum smirked while the rest of them choked and retched. Liz was green and looked like she was going to hurl. Few years later, Harry went to a Halloween party dressed as a Nazi and laughed when the press and the paparazzi flipped out. As a young man, against orders from the Queen herself, Harry refused to stay home and deployed to Afghanistan with his unit. He came home to a hero’s welcome after his second deployment and referred to one of his fellow squaddies as “his little paki buddy”. He was home not more than five minutes and was driving the faggotry in the press bananas! HAR HAR HAR!!!! He was twice the man his father was at half his age! HAR HAR HAR!!!
🖕😂👍

Then, outta the blue - he started burning coal and turned into a dreadful pussy! I don’t get that at all…?  But maybe part of me DOES get it, I suppose… I know what it’s like to be the black sheep of the family, to grow up, look at your family and suddenly realize that they are incomprehensible aliens. It’s very, very easy to lose your way in a situation like that. Like his father, he fell hard for a low woman he had no business taking up with in the first place. He wasn’t the first, he won’t be the last. It’s an easy mistake to make in this day and age. It’ll be interesting to see what happens when his marriage fails.

Watching Britain and Scotland fall has been one of life’s big disappointments for me. I predicted the failure of Britain ages ago like everyone else. My family refused to see it. A lot of Brits still refuse to see it. If I pointed out that an airhead now sits on the throne, a fricken pajeet is in 10 Downing and that that ties into the crash of the Empire… it would be like farting loudly at church! No one wants to hear the truth or see it anymore than they want to see a fart!

I dunno what Chuck is the leader of. All I know is that Britain is dead… and we Over Here are well on our way to the same end…

5 comments:

  1. Always viewed the Royal Family as a scam and tourist attraction. So do a lot of others who grew up over there (like I did).
    I've never understood anglophiles in the US (Canada I can, you are afterall still subservient). Why do they ooh and aah over something as pompous and silly as the faux royalty? The destruction of same royalty they celebrate on July 4th.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite Holiday twice over. Custer was killed a hundred years later

      Delete
  2. Well Glen, it looks to me, that you're right (enough) on all accounts. I'm guessing we're gonna beat you to the crash site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know much about Harry's father, except that it ain't Chuck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have they added Chuck's visage to the Loonie yet? They better hurry or they'll need a good profile of Billy.

    ReplyDelete