Tuesday, April 30, 2024

JL You F-TARD!!! Get Your Ass In Here Right Now!!!

And - while I'm chitting my pants in rage... FJT too!!!!

Just like law enforce-MINT.!!!  Never around when ya need 'em!!! 😡 GAH!!! I'M HAVING A KINIPTION!!!!!

We obviously need a Canadian law enforcement perspective on this. I can't do it because every day I wake up in Canada, there's more lunatics, more aliens, UFO's and dangerous lower order forms of life... and my trigger finger gets ever itchier!!! I am not kidding one iota - if Turdo La Doo caught a bullet in the face right now - I'd go down and buy a round for the house at the local pub! Every day I see more and more  "F*** Trudeau" signs up on cars, in people's yards, even a few businesses are putting them up.

Here's the scoop for our rich evil capitalist American pig-dog friends down south: Just as California is failed leftist state for America... BC is Canada's "land of froots n' nuts". It's capitol city is Hongcouver where queers, pedos, vibrants, commies and lunatics abound. Ironically, this human landfill sits on the nation's prettiest real estate - but I digress. This is why we need JL. I need someone to check my sobriety and make sure that I'm not too drunk to poast! If I am drunk again and imagining all this - I need to go down and book into the remand centre to dry out for 30 days!

The situation as I understand it: The leftist faggotry in BC decided that drugs AREN'T bad, M'kay? They decided they'd prove that theory with a social experiment "pilot project" right smack dab in the middle of Canada's Turd Brain Capitol - Hongcouver. It was decreed that it was okay for addicts to have small amounts of recreational pharmaceuticals like weed, fentanyl, crack cocaine or other harmless party favourites. For all intents and purposes drugs were legalized - if I understand it correctly.

To the complete and utter astonishment of BC's leaders, community organizers, and influencers - the project failed spectacularly. Legions of addled addicts, zombies, and other human derelicts took to the public spaces and dropped used needles, chased the women and kids around, defecating anywhere and everywhere, pishing their pants, stumbling out in front of traffic and turning their neighbourhoods into yet another episode of the Walking Dead. I saw it on OyTube: these guys get bent and hunched over, just like zombies. Or they just stand in place, zoned out of this plane of existence and all that is in it. Hongcouver's lower east side looks like the Escape From New York.




So - according to what I am seeing, the esteemed noble class of BC called the experi-MINT a failure and moved to cancel it... and the fuggin Feds are standing in the way of that?!?!?



Standard caveats and weasel words apply:
this is a conservative party propaganda vid... but 
I *think* it is largely legit.


So... that's my question to Canada's finest law enforcement officer - is this an accurate state of affairs? Other questions:

  • is there no legal way to deal with Turdo? To me this looks like a legitimate case of criminal negligence at best! Could it be legally argued that this shit head is an accessory to this criminality?
  • What do I do as a citizen in the face of this idiocy? Turdo is telling me that he is going to encourage criminal misconduct and will not punish it... and oh - by the way - hand in your guns or else we'll put you in jail...?
  • What is the force going to do about this? How are they handling it?
  • What are YOU going to do as any credibility in our gov't, judiciary, and law enforcement blows away?
  • What am I supposed to do as a lawful citizen in the face of this idiocy? Do your superiors in the constabulary seriously expect me to go along with this?
  • Is there anything going on in the background that will make this make sense, somehow?
Right now I am wondering what country I live in. If shit like this continues - I better leave it at that or I'll be fed-poasting.

11 comments:

  1. Eeebee, the cum guzzling Premier is a fucking social justice lawyer, I bet he and the Turd have fond memories of teabagging each other. It's getting closer to vigilante time everyday that passes, the RCMPork are an bunch of cowards that will find out soon enough they are not the biggest street gang in Lotusland. If I see an yellow stripe on fire I won't spare an drop of piss to douse him out!

    Chutes Magoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The day is coming when tome blue collar family man is going to lose his job due to the fudgepacking antics of the likes of Turdo LeDu and Captain Hairgel Newsom. Having no way to keep his family fed or housed, having nothing to lose, he'll give one of these guys a lead pill between the eyes. Then all hell will break loose. Hell that should have broken loose long ago. It's a house of cards on a picnic table, and the wind is coming up. Wait for it, Glen... Wait for it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find the slight of Hairgel Newsome to be disagreeable. His hair is very pretty. I would like to sex it if he would loan it to me. I wonder how he hides the chinstrap?

      Delete
    2. ...No chinstrap... ...Gorilla Glue... That guy could literally fall out of an airplane, land on his head, and bounce onto his feet unscathed...

      Delete
    3. I think you're right Pete. This chit will end only when we end it.

      Delete
  3. Mr. Filthie- you don't have your hat on straight. To hate on the dopers and street fags exhibits a lack of tolerance. Deliver your guns to the nearest RCMP post and release the pent-up love in your heart to these poor, misunderstood brothers in your society.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have the answers for you, Glen. I really don't. It's been so long that things in this country made sense that I can barely remember a time when they did.

    But if you want to know who to blame it's easy. Blame the stupid assholes who keep voting liberal or NDP. There are TONS of them around. You won't have to go very far at all to find then.

    And both of us being an Albertans, I can tell you we haven't seen anything yet. Just wait a few more years....I just read the other day that there is a mass exodus of people from from BC moving to Alberta. Wait until they bring their shitty politics and voting habits with them and we get another wingnut NDP gocernment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One other problem that nobody seems to be aware of because nobody talks about it and it's easier to blame cops anyway:

    https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/alberta-government-expands-criminal-charge-pre-screening-pilot-project-1.5708710

    Pre charge assessment basically gives the Crown the ability to NOT prosecute cases at their discretion. BC has been doing this for years and it is a HUGE part of the fucking problem in that province.

    In sum, court system is thoroughly corrupt beyond measure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thanks anyways, JL. I know the antics in the House of Commons are all kabuki theatre. But when PP got the punt yesterday and the entire Opposition got up and went out with him… Holy effin mackerel …!!!

      There’s those rotten memes on Blab about them taking away guns because they intend to do things you’d shoot them for…and everyone sits around and lets them do it. I don’t get it? This whole country is a bloody meme…

      Delete
  6. Another day in Clown World. Nothing's gonna change. There won't be a revolt from anyone, least of all the tough guys talking shit on blogs and forums. Nobody gives a shit.

    As Benjamin the Donkey said in George Orwell's 'Animal Farm': "Life will carry on the way it always has. That is, badly".

    We have so much further to fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. I'm not going to talk about revolts, or fed poasting or saying anything that will get me in trouble... but I might disagree with you on that. I suppose we are going to see at some point, given the way things are going. I don't think PP is going to do much either... I watched that gong show in the house of commons yesterday and I know it's all kabuki theatre... but no... you can't run a country like this. Something has to give.

      Delete